EDIT: I finished my pixel art portrait of Rainbow Dash

Pix3M

There is little to say beyond the fact that is just crappin' awesome. Was that made in Paint, or what?

I find MS Paint to be rather clunky with handling colors which is especially not what I want as RD's colors are going to be pretty difficult to juggle, so I didn't use MS Paint. I used graphicsgale as it's something I'm more comfortable using at the moment, though now I'm wondering if there are other pieces of software that might be even more useful.

I find MS Paint to be rather clunky with handling colors which is especially not what I want as RD's colors are going to be pretty difficult to juggle, so I didn't use MS Paint. I used graphicsgale as it's something I'm more comfortable using at the moment, though now I'm wondering if there are other pieces of software that might be even more useful.

Perhaps I should recommend Grafx2? I've been using it lately and I find it even better than GG. Takes a few hours to get used to, but once you do you can work super efficiently.

Oh. I was about to say, that would have put anything I had done in Paint to shame (My ONE good pic...)

Amazing! I have to say, there's a ton of really great artists on here lately, you're definately one of them.

Lol just artists on here? I start to get dwarfed once you look at a larger scale that puts more people into consideration. :blink:

Lol just artists on here? I start to get dwarfed once you look at a larger scale that puts more people into consideration. :blink:

Ahh, of course. I suppose you're right! You are apart of the worlds most greatest hits!

Funny to see people praise me when I showed them something that was not complete at all.

Here's the finished version:

post-4376-0-61198100-1343268021.png

Comparison with the old:

Posted Image

Wow your a great pixeler!! Have you done the other ponies? If not I totally think you should!

Wow your a great pixeler!! Have you done the other ponies? If not I totally think you should!

Yes, I have. Feel free to dig around my deviantART (link in sig) and see what you can find. There might be a difference in quality as I've been improving at a pace a little too quickly to be able to produce anything consistently for projects though =/