My secondary OC

Illusion

(edited)

Sooooo, my second OC :3 I felt as if I wanted something different from a regular pony, so I opted for a changeling! I looked and looked at the normal changeling and saw that they all looked the same apart from chrysalis. With that I decided to make a younger sister for her :) she can't possibly be the only female changeling around! :o Below is a picture of Enigma, which means different or puzzling. I still have her backstory to write since I'm still planning it out :(

But here she is :D I think she turned out so adorable and I hope you all agree!

post-4330-0-39781500-1343101061_thumb.jpg

Edited by Illusion
  • Brohoof 10

Signature-1.jpg

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. But always remember, you have within you

the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.

You're right, she is quite freakin' adorable!

I love how she turned out! Really A great OC :3 Nice work!

D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! So cute!!! She is absolutely adorable! Well done!

Filling up space *sigh*

Oh, don't mind me, I'm just a filler

that...is....so......ADOWABLE!!!!!!!!!! i wanna hug my computer screen, but i don't want to stop looking at it!!!!!!

I'm so glad that you all like her :D Thank you so very very much!! She took me quite some time to do, and I'm rather pleased with how she turned out ^_^ <3

• Brohoof 3

Signature-1.jpg

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. But always remember, you have within you

the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.

(edited)

0:15 That was me exploding of cuteness. I just D'awwwwed at your OC. Made my heart soar! :wub: Edited by PegasisterTaco
  • Brohoof 2

WneDt.png

Life is an adventure. An adventure of mistakes, accidents, and misunderstandings.

That's what makes life life.

(edited)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca4D0-s8OsI&feature=related

0:15 That was me exploding of cuteness. I just D'awwwwed at your OC. Made my heart soar! :wub:

Woooow! Now that was a huge explosion of cuteness!! XD hahaha, I'm so happy that people are finding her cute and adorable :D ... even if she is a changeling ;) So, thank you!!

Edited by Illusion

Signature-1.jpg

(edited)

D'AWWWW!!! *dies of d'aww syndrome*

Your D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW went all of the way off of my screen XD haha, but thank you very very much for the mega d'aww ;)

Edited by Klopp Pwny.
Keeping that quoted "D'AWW" in proportion. ;)
  • Brohoof 2

Signature-1.jpg