Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello

warhawk927

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I clicked on the wrong video and it sent me to an episode.

Hello, I am a person. Maybe I'm a pony, I don't really know. WAIT, is it possible I'm actually a pear? (I don't know what to put here. :s)

• Brohoof 1

Nope. You're a dragon, I can say that much :wacko:

Anyway!

Posted Image

Global Rules

The Moderating Team

We have a very lively section for roleplaying!

You might want to see this MLP Forums Posting Guide and Minimum post lengths (only 100 characters, no worries!)

If you have any question on how that silly badge under your avatar works, click here!

Any other question? Feel free to PM a moderator or make a thread in Site Question + Feedback!

Hello! Welcome to the forums. I'm Psychic Moon (Obviously.) Could it be possible that you are a banana, not a pear? Don't forget, always bring a banana to a party. Plus, bananas are good! What are you interested in?

Hello, welcome to our family. I really hope you'll enjoy your stay. We are all very nice, and I'm sure you'll make lots of friends.

Hello fellow brony. /) ( that is a Brohoof if you're new to the Internet) this is a place where everypony from the Fluttershy-type closet bronies to the Pinkie-Pie-type loud and proud bronies can get together and talk about all things Equestria. Welcome to the herd and enjoy you're stay.

|--(0)--|

techno915