Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Anonymous Brony says Hello

AnonBrony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Ah, i remember it as it was yesterday... actually it was yesterday. I was bored and i realized i never made an account on these forums. So i did. And here i am! :)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: It is a long yet short story. And very unique and interesting as well, if i do say so myself. Now if any of you are interested in hearing it (wouldn't know why...) would you prefer the long version or the short version?

Hello.

There short sweet and to the point.

Nah i think i should say at least something. (and i sorta have to...)

I am the AnonBrony. That is Anon as in Anonymous. Not A NonBrony. (people thought that...) and before someone asks i am NOT part of the group Anonymous either (people have asked me that before).

To say the truth i am actually not new to the fandom. I been a brony for several months actually. Just never been on these forums. Odd right?

I guess i wouldn't be livin' up to my name if i said anything else. But i would say this. I am 15 (yes i am young compared to the lot of you) almost 16. i don't currently have a job but i am looking for one. And i am NOT going to work at a celestia damn McDonalds! I like video games and obviously this show or else i wouldn't be here now would i?

... hmm what else should i say...

Twilight Sparkle is best pony.

There thats seems alright with me. Look foward to talkin' with you all and postin' on theses forums.

Brohoof to you all! /)

-AnonBrony

• Brohoof 1

Hello there AnonBrony! Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay! :P Anyways I too play video games! (Surprisingly) What kind of games do you play? And for what system? If you play PC a lot (and play the same games) we should play something sometime! :wub: