Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ok, is Gangnam style the next/newest fad?

Matus

I mean I'm seeing this a lot now. I first saw it here (plot btw if anypony wants to skip the last 4/3 seconds

and this is the video (Media link limit, can't show me also seeing it from Rooster teeth)

Original song: (a lot of plot if you get what I mean, no nudity though)

Is this a new fad or something? because i'm starting to see it a lot now. if it is a fad its a pretty intresting fad lol

• Brohoof 8

Well first off I am surprised people only noticed this today since iit has been out for awhile but I guess I did it...GANGNAM STYLE!

Yeah, somepony on here has a signature I think, forgot who though... someone posted it as a response on "what are you listening to?" But I forgot. :)

I hope so it's catchy and hilarious, what's not to like about gangnam style, it's bucking amazing in every way posible! Well, except that it lacks ponies...

I actually just found out, I guess it could be, the dance is hilarious, and it's catchy :P

Haha, it's interesting to say the least.

lol, we all should go do the dance in a public place. HEEEEEEEYY SEEXYY LADDEHH

And yeah the song sure is catchy even though I don't understand most of it :)

Yeah I know. I've been seeing it EVERYWHERE. Forums, YouTube, Facebook....

Posted Image

I mean, yeah. It's funny to an extent, and I'm fairly sure it'll die like the 'arrow to the knee' joke.

It's just a thing.

Edited by Kestrel
  • Brohoof 2

Yeah I know. I've been seeing it EVERYWHERE. Forums, YouTube, Facebook....

Posted Image

I mean, sure. It's funny to an extent, and I'm fairly sure it'll die like the 'arrow to the knee' joke.

I'm sure it's just a thing.

The arrow to the knee joke got killed off REALLY REALLY FAST. I don't even think it lasted a year... Plus it got really annoying http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png
  • Brohoof 1

lol, we all should go do the dance in a public place. HEEEEEEEYY SEEXYY LADDEHH

And yeah the song sure is catchy even though I don't understand most of it :)

That sounds amazing :P Someone here needs to make a video of them doing this in public places haha!

It friggin better be. It's such a glorious song. The video makes me smile every time I watch it.

So many "haters gonna hate" reactions gifs to be had from just one video.

Edited by sirseansy

This is one of the most hilarious music videos I have ever seen. Thank you for a great laugh. If this song ever comes on, I will definitely start dancing in this manner! The Gangnam style, baby!

I've heard this before, it's catchy and interesting. It must be the Korean version of LMFAO. :huh: I don't understand what Gangnam Style means though.

I don't either. Apparently I've heard the song is about some girl who is "a girl who is kind and classy during the day, but also wild and crazy during the night"

Great. Now the song is in my head. Time to do this end of senior year and do the dance and everything. Let's see how long I get suspended...Can I get this on iTunes?

Great. Now the song is in my head. Time to do this end of senior year and do the dance and everything. Let's see how long I get suspended...Can I get this on iTunes?

LOL

you should get a group of friends or people or something and get them to do it to, the principle will rage. ha

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I heard its korean so yeah

ALso yeah it does really remind me of ERRY DAY IM SHUFFLIN. I'm listening to it right now, stuck in my head HA

Edited by Artemis
  • Brohoof 1

I heard its korean so yeah

ALso yeah it does really remind me of ERRY DAY IM SHUFFLIN. I'm listening to it right now, stuck in my head HA

Why must it induce so much LAWL!?!? I'm listening to it as well. I have to learn this dance...Like...Now.

I kinda of want to when i get my tablet pen to animate ponies doing that dance >.> <.< It can't be that hard right?! right?!

I also want to do this, but my animation skill is pretty low! it needs to be done more with ponies, more I say!

GANGNAM STYLE!

• Brohoof 1

Why must it induce so much LAWL!?!? I'm listening to it as well. I have to learn this dance...Like...Now.

the song is pretty easy, its like 3 different moves and one different one at the end. not really hard :)

the song is pretty easy, its like 3 different moves and one different one at the end. not really hard :)

But I am a very slow learner. It took me forever to learn how to do the Cha Cha Slide...Yea I'm that pathetic :mellow: