Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Drawings.

Plasmastorm X-15

I figured since i`m drawing now & a few friends here on the forums asked me to draw some pictures i might as well put them up so ya can all see. I don`t have a scanner so i have to resort my the Webcam on my Stepop`s Netbook. It`s gonna look low in Quality but you should still be able to see the drawing.

Overall i think i did good so i`m gonna continue drawing. Soon enough i`ll be able to get a Scanner & a Bamboo Graphic Tablet & continue from there so i can add color & highlights to my pictures. (I`ll be using Colored pencils soon enough anyways)

• Brohoof 5

Yeah very well done man they are some pretty nice sketches... the only thing that really let you down was the way they were uploaded. Would love to see how they look if they were uploaded via scan ;)

hey it nice work you are doing there, but i bet you if you put your mine into your drawing like i do you will get verey good at it so keep it up and come to me if you need help on your drawing ;)

Wacam Bamboo Tablets are pretty obsolete, up there with cintique! I admire both drawings, I love the second one the most :) she's just like"... sup". Hope to see more artwork from you soon, and hope you get that Bamboo tablet too!

For the record. That`s supposed to be Rarity in Wesker`s Trench Coat.

For the record. That`s supposed to be Rarity in Wesker`s Trench Coat.

I noticed the clothing, and it's very well proportioned! It's just what I heard her saying in my mind from her facial expression. Just me though, but I do admire your drawing though :) . Nothing negative was put into my original comment. Edited by Ad Foedera Cresco