Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack themed Real Racing 2 HD car

Commander Bubbles

As a few of you know, I'm quite an avid race fan. And avid race fans obviously buy racing games :P In Real Racing HD for the iPad, there is a feature where you can import car designs in a similar vein to the great Papyrus racing sims for the PC. Anyways, I decided to make an Applejack themed 4.0 Litre Sedan for the game. Not my best work because the templates in RR HD are not easy to work with.

post-7464-0-28506500-1345177732_thumb.png

post-7464-0-79316500-1345177756_thumb.png

Here's the skin if anyone wants it:

post-7464-0-92125100-1345177778_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

haha thats pretty clever. you should try and make one designed car for each pony. i would definitely race those xD

I am definitely planning on making MLP Mane 6 cars for RRHD. I'm thinking having a Pinkie Pie themed hatchback, a Rainbow Dash themed Exotic, a Rarity themed Exotic, a Fluttershy themed Hatchback, and a Twilight Sparkle themed Sedan. Come to think of it, Applejack would have been more fitting on a Muscle car, but I haven't unlocked the Muscle division yet (I just decided to buy the game today after having a ton of fun in Real Racing 2).

• Brohoof 1

That is amazing! I mean, simplistic and all, but you got Applejack, her cutie mark and everything!

Just one question though, RR really let's you custom design cars using photos from your iPad's folder?!

AND its similar to NR2003?!

O_o.... I literally would've bought that game much, much, much earlier if I knew that. RR2 doesn't seem to have that, so that sucks...

• Brohoof 1

That is amazing! I mean, simplistic and all, but you got Applejack, her cutie mark and everything!

Just one question though, RR really let's you custom design cars using photos from your iPad's folder?!

AND its similar to NR2003?!

O_o.... I literally would've bought that game much, much, much earlier if I knew that. RR2 doesn't seem to have that, so that sucks...

Real Racing 2 sadly does not have the car customization feature :( Only Real Racing HD for the iPad has it. You can pick your paint scheme from you iPad's photos, and it's usually best making the scheme on your PC, and then emailing it to yourself so you can save it to your iPad.

• Brohoof 1