Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Here's a MLP game mod I'd like to see

Commander Bubbles

As a fan of Command & Conquer, I just can't but help wishing there was an MLP themed mod for any C&C game. I saw a few pics of a (fake) C&C Generals version called Pony Hour, and it had me excited for a moment that I would finally have my hands on a MLP RTS, but sadly, the pics were fake :( But I think an MLP related C&C mod would be a great idea! It's a shame I don't have much modding skills :/

As a fan of Command & Conquer, I just can't but help wishing there was an MLP themed mod for any C&C game. I saw a few pics of a (fake) C&C Generals version called Pony Hour, and it had me excited for a moment that I would finally have my hands on a MLP RTS, but sadly, the pics were fake :( But I think an MLP related C&C mod would be a great idea! It's a shame I don't have much modding skills :/

Actually I heartell that somepony was actually making a pony RTS game from one of the EqD announcements.

You could probably find it if you dredge around Youtube. He made an early release video showing some stuff off.