Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My First OC :)

Psych Ward

That is such and awesome picture :D How long have you been drawing, and do you take requests ?????

Thanks. I've been drawing almost my whole life. I'm 13 now. I don't usually but I haven't had much to draw. I do warn you though, I don't usually do color. I'm sure I could squeeze in a few requests.

• Brohoof 1

Gee, that reminds me I still need to finish my OC... :blink:

Anyway, she's great! Funny concept, cute design, and I can't imagine what would happen if she ever met Pinkie Pie... :lol:

Thank you. I thought about that as well. I don't think it would end well.

Aww that is nice really awesome job on drawing your first OC! I like the name too Jitter bean ;) Awesome job man!

Thank you very much. It took awhile to come up with the name.

Well done... nice drawing..... But most of all I love the idea behind it... and the name... Not gonna lie I love the name heaps..... I think its pretty hilarious and suits rather well.. ^_^ So yeah great job...

Well done... nice drawing..... But most of all I love the idea behind it... and the name... Not gonna lie I love the name heaps..... I think its pretty hilarious and suits rather well.. ^_^ So yeah great job...

Thanks so much. I am a coffee nut so I though why not. It was much better than any other ideas I could come up with.

Aww...

I was thinking of making a coffee addicted pony as well. His name is ( or at least was) Coffee Bean. * sigh*

Back to the drawing board.

He's still coffee addicted. He just need a new name.

Aww...

I was thinking of making a coffee addicted pony as well. His name is ( or at least was) Coffee Bean. * sigh*

Back to the drawing board.

He's still coffee addicted. He just need a new name.

Oops. Sorry. Good luck with the new name. Hope you end up finding a good one. My other ideas were Jitter Buzz and Jitterbug. You could do Coffee Buzz as a name.

Oops. Sorry. Good luck with the new name. Hope you end up finding a good one. My other ideas were Jitter Buzz and Jitterbug. You could do Coffee Buzz as a name.

Hmm...

Guatemala blend, dark roast, hazelnut, ethiopian blend ( or however you spell it), Brazilian blend, dark coffee...

That's all i can think of...

That is just awesome! Great job with the drawing and I have to say I love the name. My whole post can be simulated with this equation Coffee + Ponies = Awesome. Very Nicely done.

• Brohoof 1

Great drawing! I need to learn how to draw ponies... e.e

They aren't that hard once you get the hang of it. Make sure you are looking at a pony while you draw it to get the basic idea, at least the first few times if not every times.