Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Citation help needed for a fanmade MLP picture.

Tycoon

So I saw this picture..

post-4523-0-75377100-1347251777_thumb.png

In this video..

And I'm looking to find the full, actual picture. I've tried every possible method I can think of and have used with images in the past. I've google seached terms that seemed would match the image, and I've ran it through multiple reverse-image searching programs including the prominent tineye, but got 0 results.

If anyone could help me fine the source, whether it be a website containing the full version of the image or a picture on Deviantart, anything would be much appreciated. Looking to set it as my background because it's awesome, but the image of it I have saved now is very poor quality because I ripped it from the Youtube video I saw it in.

Thanks!

http://gonein10secon...set=24#/d3ip3a8

You should have just used Google instead of using all those different programs. Google knows everything lol. It took me longer to write the 100 characters for this post.

EDIT: Damn DA code not working.

Ah! Thanks a ton for finding it c: Sorry to have to make you go through the trouble. I don't know how to reverse-image search via google. :V

Ah! Thanks a ton for finding it c: Sorry to have to make you go through the trouble. I don't know how to reverse-image search via google. :V

It's ok. Most people don't know how to use google to it's fullest potential. You could write a book on all of Googles features and search techniques. To images search just go to the google images page and drag the image into the search bar. It will fine images that are visually similar and other occurrences of the image on other websites.

All I did was open a new tab and navigated to the google images page, then I dragged your image from that tab to the image tab and when your curser hovers over the search bar it will expand. In google chrome, if you drag something and hover over a tab your not on, it will switch to that tab.

It's ok. Most people don't know how to use google to it's fullest potential. You could write a book on all of Googles features and search techniques. To images search just go to the google images page and drag the image into the search bar. It will fine images that are visually similar and other occurrences of the image on other websites.

All I did was open a new tab and navigated to the google images page, then I dragged your image from that tab to the image tab and when your curser hovers over the search bar it will expand. In google chrome, if you drag something and hover over a tab your not on, it will switch to that tab.

I'm using Chrome and I didn't even know that :blink: . Thanks xD I suppose that'll wrap up this thread. Maybe a mod will close it, or it'll make its way to the back of the forums in time. Thanks again :3

I'm using Chrome and I didn't even know that :blink: . Thanks xD I suppose that'll wrap up this thread. Maybe a mod will close it, or it'll make its way to the back of the forums in time. Thanks again :3

Well you can probably do it with other browsers, I'm just too lazy to confirm this. A mod shouldn't lock this. What if someone has a similar problem ;P
  • Brohoof 1