Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Being a Procrastinator sucks.

Alex The Earth Pony

I don't think I've ever finished anything that I've set a goal to finishing it. I've written like 5 stories that I've never finished. It sucks because I want to finish it I just never find the time to finish anything. That, or I'm just lazy. I guess I'll write the rest of the thread later....

• Brohoof 1

Yes I did but I've got them all in my basement because I'm a little paranoid and worried that people will criticize my work a lot.

bah dun be a wuss. The act of writing is the expectation or intent for it to be read. If it needs editing then edit it. Thinking on the what if is much more torture on the soul than thinking on the what has.

but to be pertinent to this topic.

I hate being surround by procrastinators. I do it too, but I have enough foresight as to never burden people with it.

I can write 10k words in a day but I won't accept the task unless I have 4 weeks given to me. I can record 30k words just as much.

So why does it take months for me to get 20 or 50? no k.

Edited by ceresbane

Yes I did but I've got them all in my basement because I'm a little paranoid and worried that people will criticize my work a lot.

Criticism is actually one of the main things about anything when either it is writing, or art. I've had a lot of criticism, some good some bad. You shouldn't be afraid of it. If the critic actually knows what he/she is talking about it can actually really help you improve your work, and your future work,

Edited by Alex The Earth Pony
  • Brohoof 1

Criticism is actually one of the main thing about anything when either it is writing, or art. I've had a lot of criticism, some good some bad. You shouldn't be afraid of it. If the critic actually knows what he/she is talking about it can actually really help you improve your work, and your future work,

Thank you for the advice Comrade. I'll dust off the books and think about letting my friends read them.

• Brohoof 1