Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey Everypony!

Gear Swift

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found it whilst Googling the rumors of whether or not Rainbow has a new boyfriend in season 3.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My brother watched it every Saturday, and it was usually while I was eating breakfast. So it caught my eye, and I started watching it on my laptop.

My name is Dustin, although my OC and RP pony is named Gear Swift, as my forum name would suggest. This is a picture of him here (And yes I'm aware he looks like WoodenToaster. I didn't realize the similarity until it was done. I hadn't even seen his pony before I made mine) Posted ImageHe's as you can see, a pegasus. He is a mechanic pony who grew up in Appleloosa, repairing the steam trains. He also trains his speed a lot by flying alongside the trains, thus making him pretty fast. He isn't nearly as fast as Rainbow Dash, but still quite fast. His only Ponyville relation is Derpy, being a distant cousin of hers. Other than that, he doesn't really know anypony in Ponyville, considering he resides in Hoofington. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. Well, I can't wait to talk to everypony and RP with anyone if possible.

• Brohoof 2

HIYA! Welcome to the forums! Hope you feel welcome here, no one really bites here so feel free to talk to everyone as if they are your bestest friends! I think we all are kind great friends, and your our newest one! Haha. I like the sound of your OC, him being a mechanic and all is awesome. I have been hoping to make my own OC here soon, but I am not very good at something like that. Maybe you can help out some time! =D

Anyways, see you around the forums bud!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums comrade! I hope you find everything you wanted here! We're all very friendly so don't be afraid to ask any questions. Enjoy your time here!

And by the way, your OC sounds really cool. I love backstories!

Thanks for the welcome guys :D And Meirno I might have to take you up on that offer soon! I love helping people. In all truthfulness, I made up that backstory while I was talking to a friend at school to see who had the cooler OC. Took about 5 minutes, so I'm sure I can help you out!