Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Chimi cherry? Cherry changa?

Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place. My apologize if its not. I was watching the Last round up today and when Pinkie mentioned the Chimi Cherry Changas I thought well that sounds delicious. I got online to find a video on how to make one but chouldn't find one. At least not worth watching. So I made one of my own. Keep in mind this is the first video I've ever done so, be nice. ;)

http://youtu.be/63EUUFZhxR8

• Brohoof 4

That looks freaking delicious. Now if only I had a deep fryer.

Seriously, I really wanna make one of thoooose! Why must my parents want everything to be healthy? :(

Edited by <letterONE>

Ohh god i was druling all over my self when i was watching that. But unfortunaley i don't have a deep frier. I just wanna eat one hundreds of those.

You can make them in a pan on the stove. One of the most difficult things to do was rolling them. I don't know why but they just wanted to fall apart.

You can make them in a pan on the stove. One of the most difficult things to do was rolling them. I don't know why but they just wanted to fall apart.

Yay! Then i will try make them in a pan on the stove! And i will not fail on my journey doing Chimi Cherry Cherry Changas! I can trust you that!