Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Commando is here

CobraCommando

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow DashHow did you find MLP Forums?: A link from the past and i got a signal and then my main screen turned on but then i had fever and the only cure was more poniesHow you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: well while lighting snake up in new York i saw out of the corner of the other time zone a magic carpet took to a land full of magic and wander and.... friendship it was intoxicating and then i fell into it and here i amWell To be honest i'm nothing more then a hard working man with things i do on a daily basis to have an income and the skills i have are older then dirt and the lifestyle as well i do not use machine's to do this and nobody can tell me to do so because by hand is the only wayI am a leather worker and tanner as well as a butcher.My skype is posted if you wish to talk

Edited by CobraComando
  • Brohoof 4

Hello new person, welcome to the board. I'm C.Discord, self-proclaimed chaos expert & fan of the board. I hope you enjoy yourself, stay active and have plenty of fun :3

Hello Comrade! Welcome! You're a real man, working with ones hands is a very respectable trade. Nothing feels better than doing something without the use of a machine. Anyway, welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy it here!

• Brohoof 1

Tanner and a butcher?

Orsome, we got a classy fellow here folks. Wish I had such practical knowledge. Give me a few months and I'll be bucking hay though, so there's that.

No one cares about if you lack formal education- we heartily encourage you to keep on and cheer your progress! God bless and weclome.

(Notice that intentional spelling error. See? we're human.)

• Brohoof 1

why thank you all for being so kind i'm too used to seeing quite the opposite reaction but hey wonderful times to be had here. and such a nice welcome to this forum as well i shall have more fun then anticipated as of now i hold this place in higher regards.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do!

Name's Kestrel. It's a pleasure. *tips beret*

NOAW GO TO CLOUDSDALE, THIS I COMMAND!

COBRA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA

• 8 months later...