Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiiiiiiiii.

Sunnerino

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: I just googled "Pony Forums" out of boredom.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: It started one day on Know Your Meme which I was browsing on this day, and I found the entry titled: "Cupcakes", which I didn't know was a fanfic at the time, but anyways, being the curious person I am, I checked it out.

I read through the entry, then read the fanfic itself and I loved it.

So I gave the show a try, and now here I am.

Hiiii, I'm RecordScrape. Or James, if you'd like to call me that. I love ponies, and I'm here due to my boredness.

I also love waffles.

And pancakes.

Electronica music is cool.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the board, new person :3 Well, if you give this place a chance to grow on you, I'm confident you'll find it to be far more worthwhile than a simple boredom killer. I'm C.Discord, the self-proclaimed top Discord fan of this community, and also one of it's moderators. If you ever need anything, or stumble upon something you need help with, you shouldn't hesitate to come bother one of the staff; we don't usually bite <3

Seeya around~

Welcome to the herd, fellow brony! :)

Good to see more Rarity fans around here! Unfortunately not many people appreciate her (or AJ). But your in luck, because you made a great choice in joining one of the best pony forums around! I also am a lover of pancake and waffles. ;)

Anyways, we always love and tolerate here, so I'm sure you'll make lots of brony friends! Everypony here is very kind and friendly. The forum itself is pretty active too, and there's always something to talk about! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here as much as I do!

Well, happy posting, and I hope to see you around!

Posted Image

Welcome to the herd, fellow brony! :)

Good to see more Rarity fans around here! Unfortunately not many people appreciate her (or AJ). But your in luck, because you made a great choice in joining one of the best pony forums around! I also am a lover of pancake and waffles. ;)

Anyways, we always love and tolerate here, so I'm sure you'll make lots of brony friends! Everypony here is very kind and friendly. The forum itself is pretty active too, and there's always something to talk about! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here as much as I do!

Well, happy posting, and I hope to see you around!

Posted Image

Awesome that you love Rarity too. I also love AJ. Rarity is #1 favorite mane 6, AJ is #2. I do agree though that Rarity, and AJ should be appreciated a bit more.. :U

• Brohoof 1

WELCOMEEEEE!!! TO THE FORUMS FELLOW PONY!

*Ahem* anyways hopefully you enjoy your stay here. I'm sure you can find plenty to do and this place will totally start to grow on you if you let it! It may become more then just a bordom killer much more :D It can be quiet enjoyable for sure. Theres all kind of dicussions role plays art and everything all over here so hopefully you enjoy the stay! I'm sure you can find something to do here!

Ps. I like waffles to. No seriously I eat them every morning before school. Atleast so far this year(Ate them every day last year except a few before school.)