Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everyone!

Iron Wing

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google of course

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Youtube led the way

Hello there!

I am a german that loves good cartoon shows. My english isn´t that good, but i´ll try. I may be not the biggest pony fan in history but i like MLP very much because of it´s unique character setting. On top of that i´m a roleplayer, so i decided to search for a good forum to have a little fun with everypony. I hope to make lot´s of friends, going on many adventures and just having fun. Most of the time i will be in character.

Hope havin a good time with you all!

Iron Wing

Welcome, Ironwing! ^^ My name is Record Scrape, as you can see, and it's nice to meet you. I guarantee that you'll enjoy your time here and make a lot of friends. We're a friendly bunch.

Thank you alot. I moved just some hours ago into town, so i don´t know where to find everything. To think about it, i have to buy some furniture for my house...

That was correct in every way! To answer your question: Mir geht es gut, vielen Dank!

I hope to make lots of friends! Just have to look where to find everything.

(edited)

Thank you very much! That was faster than i thought. I am always nice, except something got on my hooves. So X-Mare, what kind of pony are you? Can you do magic?

By the way, i read that i need 5 active posts to have further access to this forum. Does that include normal posts, or do i have to create 5 topics?

Edited by Ironwing

I looked at the roleplay section but couldn´t find normal roleplays. My impression is that every second roleplay is about destruction and war. Well, something like that can be fun, but i doubt that in Equestria is always be war and stuff like that. I have seen some nice rp´s but they are already full.

If someone wants to create a normal rpg with more social activity and a normal ponyville story i would love to join.