Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey there :)

Shutterflai

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Hey there, I guess i originally got drawn to the MLP forums through people on other sites talking about this, and it sounded like a great place to go and just talk about anything MLP related

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well, i had a few friends who watched the show, and I admittedly critiqued them for watching a ''kids show''. But like most bronies, I decided to watch one show, to see what all the fuss was about and i was hooked instantly

Well, i'm just an average british 16 year old, i've spent most of my life growing up on cartoons, mostly cartoon network shows, and video games. I've never been one to pick a certain console, so i've played a wide variety of games :D .

Currently, i am studying at college, or high school in other countries where i am hoping to go forward and take an archaeology course in University.

I am just getting used to this sites features at the moment, and i hope to become familiarised with them quickly and contribute to the site as much as i can.

So, i guess what i'm saying is: Hello everyone!!! ^_^

Shutterflai

post-9009-0-53172800-1350158932.png

post-9009-0-53172800-1350158932.png

• Brohoof 1

Hey there Shutterflai and welcome to the boards! I'm also a British 16-year-old :) I've grown up with cartoons, too so I guess we can already relate :D I hope to see you around more, enjoy yourself here!

• Brohoof 1