Okay who's Folding and who are you guys...?

Twilight Circuits

I was checking my folding stats and came across this which i thought was kinda neat and cute.

http://imghost.ca/di/SQV9/TwilightFolding.jpg

So who are you guys and are you a member of this board? Cause that was kind of cool! If your new to Folding and want in for the cause you can start here: http://www.bronyathome.org/

For I have saved your soul in the heavens, and now save it on the ground. - TwilighCelunaCircuits

I didn't know there was a Brony team. I'll have to set my team number so my stats get counted instead of being anonymous like they always have been. I've not participated for quite awhile though, use to run it all the time (along with the SETI one) back when I had an Alienware. Now I just have an old C2Q Dell and Mini 10v, think I'll go set it up on my PS3 though. Didn't know it was on there.

TwilightSparkle is kind of a funny name to use for this if you think about it. She's studying away, trying to decode new and exciting things. I picture that persons PC case being purple with her cutie mark on the side. :lol:

Edited by Puddlejumper
  • Brohoof 1

124343-animatedanimated_gifgifTrixie_zps

WTB: Luna, Trixie dog tags & AJ blind bag | This fandom needs more Mane-iac! | AJ, Rarity, and Trixie trot into a bar.

The Dreamcast didn't fail, we failed the Dreamcast

I'm one of the original members of the group from when it started last November. Since then I've been plugging Brony@Home everywhere I go. There's a little info about what folding is and some links in my profile.

I've made some upgrades and acquired some new machines since then so I'm going to start over with a new name just for kicks. And it'll help me get a better idea of what my hardware is capable of if I start from 0.

• Brohoof 1

sig-6104.5e1fEdB.png

Kyoshi made this ^^

Come join us on

Equestria.tv on Fridays at 6 PM Eastern for our weekly movie nights!

(edited)

I didn't know there was a Brony team. I'll have to set my team number so my stats get counted instead of being anonymous like they always have been. I've not participated for quite awhile though, use to run it all the time (along with the SETI one) back when I had an Alienware. Now I just have an old C2Q Dell and Mini 10v, think I'll go set it up on my PS3 though. Didn't know it was on there.

TwilightSparkle is kind of a funny name to use for this if you think about it. She's studying away, trying to decode new and exciting things. I picture that persons PC case being purple with her cutie mark on the side. :lol:

I never had an interest in folding mostly cause I didn't want it sucking up my pc rescources but mostly, it was cause I was never part of a group that made me feel I was contributing to something worth while. So I have yoy guys to thank for that! I love you guys!

Hahahaha I wanted to ponify my computer but my roommate refused saying that there was no way she was looking at a MLP computer all the time.

I'm one of the original members of the group from when it started last November. Since then I've been plugging Brony@Home everywhere I go. There's a little info about what folding is and some links in my profile.

I've made some upgrades and acquired some new machines since then so I'm going to start over with a new name just for kicks. And it'll help me get a better idea of what my hardware is capable of if I start from 0.

Any idea on how it works with more then one machine? I have a PS3 I can get folding as well as a couple older machines I'd like to get folding. I think if the whole forum got involved on this we can dominate some of the other large folding teams that i know of. I mean, come on ponies! We're only growing bigger and bigger, might as well be the best at something that doesn't cost anything! :D

Edited by TwilightCircuits

For I have saved your soul in the heavens, and now save it on the ground. - TwilighCelunaCircuits