Fluttershy Art Project

MuLeKsI

I had never drawn fluttershy, so I decided to start drawing her. I ended up starting a quite huge project and here is the first part of it.

First is Fluttershy as a Starcraft marine. Next time Im going to draw her normally. (Unless I get carried away again xD) Anyways, what do you think?

post-8626-0-20504500-1351633812_thumb.png

post-8626-0-20504500-1351633812_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

535366_540473712640378_895508034_n.jpg

-- Ponies, Reenactment and other stuff --  

How do you people get your drawings so great. What pencils did you use. I mean, this is brilliant and I really wish I could draw this great. You should draw two sides of fluttershy. Mean fluttershy and nice fluttershy. You don't have to but that is just a suggestion.

• Brohoof 1

i think its pretty good. funny thing is i just bought a fluttershy action figure. lol! anyways, its good for someone who just started drawing fluttershy.

• Brohoof 1

359011s.jpg

Sig made by meh ((Find me on Deviantart if you wanna talk to me))

How do you people get your drawings so great. What pencils did you use. I mean, this is brilliant and I really wish I could draw this great. You should draw two sides of fluttershy. Mean fluttershy and nice fluttershy. You don't have to but that is just a suggestion.

I did this one using paint on computer, I just kept switching through different brushes until it looked good. ^^ And thanks for the idea, I already think I know how I will draw her as mean : P

535366_540473712640378_895508034_n.jpg

-- Ponies, Reenactment and other stuff --  

i think its pretty good. funny thing is i just bought a fluttershy action figure. lol! anyways, its good for someone who just started drawing fluttershy.

They sell ACTION figures for My Little Pony toys? Next thing you know you have batman hair brushable toys. Haha. Or was that a custom made toy you got?

Oooooo, Starcraft is an awesome game! I approve.

Now onto the drawing... I like it. I like Fluttershy's expression, and the color of the suit. However, I think you should make some kind of background for it. The black background seems a little bit dull to me.

Edited by Urdnot Shepard
  • Brohoof 1