Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Um... hello...

Antismurf9001

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I did a search for 'mlp forum' and this was the first suggestion. It looked nice, so I decided to stay.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Fan-made content. I was truly introduced to MLP through the site 'My Little Brony' (I'm a lurker on Memebase) and began to watch episodes after seeing the awesome FMV 'Dash's Determination' in an FMV competition at a local (non-MLP) con. I soon came to very much enjoy the show itself, and now consider myself a closet brony.

Well, um, I'm a 20 year old male college student. I enjoy reading, writing, listening to music, gaming, and (as of late) searching up and watching potentially unhealthy amounts of pony videos on Youtube.

Technically, I'm a computer science major, but that doesn't mean a whole lot at the moment. I was never exposed to it before college, so I really only know what I've learned in my classes (basic Scheme and Java programming).

I suppose that's it... I could go into more specifics, but its late and I'm tired, and I highly doubt that any of you want to deal with a wall of text filled with useless information. I hope to get to know you people better, and I'll try not to be too much of a nuisance. That said, I'm Antismurf, and it's over 9000!

• Brohoof 1

Good luck to you in your major in Computer Science. I'm 21 years old and I'm in Collage as well majoring in for a CIS degree (Computer Information Systems). I don't mind the wall of text either well anyway welcome and I hope to see you around.

• Brohoof 1