Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is my little pony going to have a christmas special?

Dashicorn

I can already see it and don't know why they didn't introduce them but reindeer ponies. Seeing as there is no humans in MLP, instead of Santa there could be something involved with reindeers giving presents for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...

It wouldn't be outright Christmas. I'm Christian, and even I know that won't happen. That wouldn't be right to all the non-Christians out there. Of course, if an episode were to be made about a holiday in the middle of winter, I'm sure it would have a different name. And I'm sure it would be praising Celestia, or maybe an even higher, unknown character. I mean, it would be only fitting, giving that Celestia does control the Sun and other events that are essential to life.

You don't actually to be christian to celebrate the Christmas season. I'm an atheist and I still celebrate it because:

1. If I didn't have a family, I wouldn't have to get out of bed.

2. Two words: Crepes and ham...

3. You get free stuff

4. You get to give people free stuff

5. No work, woohoo

6. No School/college

7. I actually have a reason to watch The Muppet Christmas Carol

I would love if they did the ghosts of christmas past,present, and future. I think a good charcter to do this with is Diamond tiara maybe it's about time she learned some humility.

I would love it if they did A Christmas Carol, could you imagine Spike in the of Charles Dickens? I think Trixie would make a great Scrooge... Maybe Diamond Tiara is Jacob Marley

• 2 weeks later...

A Christmas Carol-like story would be awesome! But it's clear Heart's Warming Eve is their Christmas or Winter Holiday. It doesn't look like we are getting a "seasonal" episode either way, unless there is an updated episode list somewhere that I don't know how to find.

But yeah, plenty of other cartoons have Christmas or other Holiday specials and it doesn't hurt anybody. But ponies have done a lot to be different from other cartoons : )

Edited by bunnybuzki

Oh yes that is true, very true. I guess I never thought about that. A holiday celebrating Luna wouldn't be so ba- WAIT. Nightmare Night? Isn't that centered around Luna? I mean, I know it was made when she was "Nightmare Moon" or whatever, but isn't that still about her?

basically but it was mostly like a halloween thing right?  I think Princess Luna is entitled to her own holiday, since nightmare night is basically halloween and it features nightmare moon technically not Luna even though they are the same person pony.  

hmmmm. :huh: