Pony cards

Rainbow-Crayons

post-10051-0-26220900-1353735289_thumb.jpg

I made these when I stayed home sick from school.. ahh boardness, you are a wonderful, wonderful thing.

I regret nothing.

post-10051-0-65558100-1353735542_thumb.jpg

post-10051-0-59241500-1353735555_thumb.jpg

post-10051-0-35505600-1353735565_thumb.jpg

post-10051-0-15429500-1353735573_thumb.jpg

I may redo these, the anatomy and quality is wayyy off.

:huh:

I'll get killed for this but, Ponymon! Gotta love em all!

Edited by Rainbow-Crayons
  • Brohoof 5

Hehe, I see you had pokemon trading cards on your mind :P. I think they're pretty good, but to be honest they do look a bit strange on some of them, and some of the poses really don't make any sense.

Anatomy is kinda off to :P. but still they're pretty good so good job! :D Boredom can accomplish many things oh can't it? hahahaha.

Drawing on those small cards takes work to...

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 1

Ru8aWjK.png

Thanks to Gone Airbourne for the awesome sig!

My Oc's,

Ponysona, Bella

Hehe, I see you had pokemon trading cards on your mind :P. I think they're pretty good, but to be honest they do look a bit strange on some of them, and some of the poses really don't make any sense.

Anatomy is kinda off to :P. but still they're pretty good so good job! :D Boredom can accomplish many things oh can't it? hahahaha.

Heck yeah I did! And, I noticed most of my anatomy mistakes after I outlined them and really looked at them. Gosh that seems to happen a lot! I am hoping to go back and fix them darn, awkward poses, the AJ one really nags me the most. :wacko: Thank you for the compliment and mini critic also!~

Haha those are cute. :) I love them.

You did a good job on them too for the amount of space you had to work on the small card. Cool work. ;)

Thank you!~ And working on those mini cards kinda was a pain but it was fun all the same! Trying to keep the pen outline from not smudging seemed to be my biggest challenge! ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Heck yeah I did! And, I noticed most of my anatomy mistakes after I outlined them and really looked at them. Gosh that seems to happen a lot! I am hoping to go back and fix them darn, awkward poses, the AJ one really nags me the most. :wacko: Thank you for the compliment and mini critic also!~

Yeah its ok! They're still pretty good regardless! And I didn't really offer that much critic I guess considering you already pretty much knew what had to be done, but your welcome I guess :P.

Besides i imagine it can't be easy to draw on something so small.

Ru8aWjK.png

Thanks to Gone Airbourne for the awesome sig!

My Oc's,

Ponysona, Bella

Yeah its ok! They're still pretty good regardless! And I didn't really offer that much critic I guess considering you already pretty much knew what had to be done, but your welcome I guess :P.

Besides i imagine it can't be easy to draw on something so small.

I just like to take any little advice to note, every little thing could be a big help! :) And, the cards were small and were quite a pain to work on. But at the same time it was a lot of fun to customize the cards.~

• Brohoof 1