Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bella, Zygen's Mare OC!

Zygen

Hey y'all, its been a little bit since i last posted any pony art here at all really, i haven't even done any for a while to be honest, so I figured i'd try some again.

So last night I drew some pony art, i thought about just drawing my OC or something, but then i thought about the new OC who i've been working on, whos my new little mare :). And i figured, might as well get her some drawings, since my OC has already had a good few.

Yes, i basically am going to ship them as far as their story goes, i felt like my stallion needed someone to love, and i figured that I might as well make her someone to love :).

So thats how i came to create my New Mare OC, whos still yet to be named actually, so I just refered to her as my new mare OC :P.

She has now been named Bella!

I tried my best to make her color scheme look good together with my Ponysona, and I think they look pretty good together, but i guess its up to y'all.

Anyways heres the art without further ado!

post-7861-0-30427200-1376761383_thumb.png

Sorry that it looks kinda crap, i'm really rusty having not done pony art in a while, but hopefully i can get back into it some.

Heres the pony creator image, if my drawing obstructs your judgement of the actual OC :P

post-7861-0-59034700-1376761445_thumb.png

And frankly I don't like shipping my OC with cannon ponies, so i figured i'd make my own to ship it with :P.

Ps. I would like to also thank @Blue Moon for his help on the creating of the new OC, i had some help from others and I appreciate all of their help aswell, but Blue did a whole lot of helping, and spent a good bit of time suggesting things, so big thanks to him for making this OC the way it turned out!

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 6

'The girl who has no nameeeeee'

-ghost sounds- WHROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! lol that is just epic zygen i hope you start drawing pony art more :3

Correction, The Mare who has no nameeee :P.

*Ooooooooooo* :D.

Haha, anyways..... Thanks :D, glad you like it, even if i'm pretty rusty haha.

I hope so to, Guess i'll have to see how things hold up. Its easiest to draw on weekends, that way i can stay up late drawing(I mean i stayed up to like 4 drawing this darn thing :P.)

But thanks, glad you enjoyed it! Your feedback is appreciated, even if you didn't specifically critique anything :).

The encouragement also helps :).

Speaking of ghost sounds... oOOOoooOOOooOOoo... :P

I like the drawing, "She Who Has Not Been Named" looks pretty adorable. She sure has improved since you had your first pony-created image of her in my opinion. The only thing that I can see off in the drawing is her head not being pulled out enough, but other than that, it looks really good. :)

Once again for a name though, I have no idea... the name for my OC took a few months as I'm horrible with that sort of thing.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

Speaking of ghost sounds... oOOOoooOOOooOOoo... :P

I like the drawing, "She Who Has Not Been Named" looks pretty adorable. She sure has improved since you had your first pony-created image of her in my opinion. The only thing that I can see off in the drawing is her head not being pulled out enough, but other than that, it looks really good. :)

Once again for a name though, I have no idea... the name for my OC took a few months as I'm horrible with that sort of thing.

TEH GHOSTS.

GIGGLE AT DA GHOSTIES AND UH STUFF.

:P.

Anyways, thanks :D. Of course, i didn't do much of anything to make her adorable, so idk how adorable i find her in a generic pose, but if you think she looks adorable then i guess thats good :).

Yeah she has, I spend a good bit of time making sure my Oc's are well made, i don't just half bake em.

I had alot of help from Blue moon though, he did alot of assisting. But i appreciate all help I got on the oc of "She who has not been named" :P.

Yeah, i messed up her muzzle, I still think her bodies kinda off somehow, not sure, but yeah.

Idk i think i'm pretty rusty, but hopefully i'll have some of my knowledge come back and i'll improve.

But thank you for the compliments :).

Yeah, i have a feeling i'll be thinking of names for a while, funny how the name i have as my username was literally overnight. I dunno, but i liked it, and it works for my ponysona aswell.

Of course pulling out another name could prove challenging..

I want a 1 word name, i'm looking for a move humanish name i guess, not something like Fire starter or something like that, not that there is anything wrong with those names, i just like the 1 word names better.

Plus it'll fit together with my Ponysona better.

I'm pretty bleh at name making in general really though, Zygen is probably the only good name i've ever come up with for anything :P.

Perhaps Voldemort would be a good name for her, but it may be a bit masculine for her. Then again; I don't know if Voldemort is even a masculine or feminine name by default.

Eh, Voldemort is a bit to masculine sounding, i'm pretty sure its a masculine name by default, if not it kinda sounds to masculine for my tastes.

I want a more girly name, so its for sure that shes a mare, not a stallion.

Sorry, i'm really picky with names, it might take a while before i get one that i like that's just right.

It also helps if the names go good together i guess, the better they go together the better I like things about my new mare, of course i want her to have her own personality and not just be mindlessly a lover perfect for my stallion, but i like to have things work good together between the two.

Like i said i like 1 word names, and i want a much more feminine name. No offense though, just me being picky :P.

But thank you for the suggestion Blue :), i appreciate all your help on the OC!

Infact i'm gonna throw some credit in the OP for you, since you helped alot on the OC.

• Brohoof 2

I always thought Skylee was a cute name ^-^

I like her nice cool colors. But I think it would be nice if she had a unique mane, tail and maybe eyes instead of Fluttershy's and Twilights.

Hm, its a cute name, idk if it hits me as the name though, ya know what i mean?.

but thank you for the suggestion :).

I would like to give her a unique mane and stuff, its just that I am crappy at creativity, and making new mane styles i find kinda difficult, to make and to think of.

Same thing with the tail and eyes.

Which is basically the reason i use pony creator.

Idk, maybe i'll try sometime, its hard for me to make anything original though, mostly because i'm a kinda eh artist.

But thanks for the feedback!

Dat face, and dat back leg.
No, seriously, the face is really squished. If you can, try pulling it out a bit. It'll do wonders.
The back leg's flank cuts into the back leg far more than it should. Try to make that a little more subtle.
If you're trying to get show style images, I would recommend trying out Inkscape and making vectors. It's a great program and it's easy to learn (as well as free!)

Edited by Togetic
  • Brohoof 2

Dat face, and dat back leg.

No, seriously, the face is really squished. If you can, try pulling it out a bit. It'll do wonders.

The back leg's flank cuts into the back leg far more than it should. Try to make that a little more subtle.

If you're trying to get show style images, I would recommend trying out Inkscape and making vectors. It's a great program and it's easy to learn (as well as free!)

Yeah, it did end up really squished, i think I messed up the muzzle drawing entirely and like implanted it into the face or some crap.

I can agree with that, i did kinda make that a big bit, i meant to shrink it down and stuff, but i guess i didn't for whatever reason.

I might check it out, idk. At the same time I almost have this odd affinity for my strange looking art... :P.

Dunno, maybe i'll try it, gonna have to find it first of course :P, and learn it. Aswell as how to make vectors with it and all that.

But i might check it out, thanks.

And thanks for the feedback!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...