Hello there!

Worgenfleaman

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: My friend bugged me.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Not a brony, but my friend talked me into making an account.

I've seen one or two episodes, and wanted to possibly find out a little more.

• Brohoof 5

Hey there guy! I know your friend. And I also happen to be a Pinkie Pie fan. Not sure if you'll become a fan of the show, but there are a wealth of things to do around here. Just poke around and see if you see anything you like. The people here are much nicer than some other people you'd find on other forums.

So, I hope you enjoy your stay, and maybe you'll make a few friends. But either way, just try to stay active and see if this is the place for you. Here's hoping I cya 'round.

Also, one more thing. Be sure to check out the General Chat Thread.

• Brohoof 2

Hai and welcome to the forums! ^~^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmbV7qWTLxc

Hmm, want to learn a little more huh? Well, thats very good to hear!

Your friend sounds like a pretty awesome guy. Like, really awesome. Like, super duper roboturbically awesome!

I wanna meet him.

Anyway, have fun exploring our little part of the internet! Hope you learn lots and have fun while you're at it! ;)

• Brohoof 1

Hello there...

C36fs.png

Looks like you could do with more ponies in your life.

I've seen one or two episodes, and wanted to possibly find out a little more.

You totally should give the show another chance. Try to watch some episodes from Season two

• Brohoof 1

Hey there guy! I know your friend. And I also happen to be a Pinkie Pie fan. Not sure if you'll become a fan of the show, but there are a wealth of things to do around here. Just poke around and see if you see anything you like. The people here are much nicer than some other people you'd find on other forums.

So, I hope you enjoy your stay, and maybe you'll make a few friends. But either way, just try to stay active and see if this is the place for you. Here's hoping I cya 'round.

Also, one more thing. Be sure to check out the General Chat Thread.

Thanks! I'm also the one that's been helping him type his My Lil Vinyl fan fiction.