Are visualizations going to be added?

Arcium_Fox

There are no plans for visualizations of any kind at this time. I'm keeping track playback sweet and simple for the time being. Do visualizations enhance your experience for you as a listener? I personally find them a bit distracting, but that's just me.

Yes, visualizations are in the works. :) 

Here is an application of the beta visuals that Feld0 gave us over on the Skype chat:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/awesome_screenshot/1219667?AWSAccessKeyId=0R7FMW7AXRVCYMAPTPR2&Expires=1355865888&Signature=wm6gtw/dm8iuu8ZRpmSBOK7YXJg=

Uh... CloudFyre, I think you misunderstood that particular feature I demonstrated on Skype yesterday. That's an embeddable badge, not a visualization.

Twilight SIG 8.png

Signature credit: Kyoshi

Uh... CloudFyre, I think you misunderstood that particular feature I demonstrated on Skype yesterday. That's an embeddable badge, not a visualization.

But, but...that's a visualization for the player, is it not? XD

I understand that it's only an embedded player.

Edited by CloudFyre

There are no plans for visualizations of any kind at this time. I'm keeping track playback sweet and simple for the time being. Do visualizations enhance your experience for you as a listener?

I personally find them a bit distracting

Well the wave map on soundcloud makes it easyer (for me at least) to got to certain areas of a song.

I too find these a bit distracting: http://www.apexvj.com/hd/player?s=68891703 , but it looks cool when you're using your computer as an music source/player.

Edited by Arcium
  • Brohoof 1