Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Let's talk about Villian choices

Agent Spike

yeah... but i have one question... where was luna when the changlings were attaking. i have many theries but no straight awnsers

Sleeping she was tired :) ,i belive he was on some other land like Saddle Arabia or something like that doing diplomatic stuff.

• Brohoof 1

Favorite villain from MLP? Discord, for reasons already stated.

Favorite villain outside of MLP? Easily Liquid Snake, he has great intentions, as well as a great min of a villain, on top of having a badass trench coat, background, and one of the best non-threatening one-liners ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97cgoxpVBcQ

Edited by Megas75

Don't get me wrong here, I LOVE Discord, but I think that Chrysalis was a better villain. She just seemed more cunning and evil to me. Tricking all of Twilight's friends and having them turn on her. Granted, Discord did that to, but Twilight turned to. Also, Queen Chrysalis has hellish portals leading to caves, and a huge, shape-shifting army! Now that's pretty cool.

nightmare moon because i think youre rad, and you might be my dad

shes the best it would be better if she was also a vampire that way she cant turn me into one of he servents and i ccan serve my princess of the night

Favorite villain from MLP? Discord, for reasons already stated.

Favorite villain outside of MLP? Easily Liquid Snake, he has great intentions, as well as a great min of a villain, on top of having a badass trench coat, background, and one of the best non-threatening one-liners ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97cgoxpVBcQ

My favourite villan outside of MLP would be Vaas from Far cry 3 .That dude is just so bucking funny and amazing ,i hope wee see him in the next far cry too.

Vaas.jpg