Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Meet The Psyren

Air_Psyren

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I got annoyed by the merchandise bronies wore around school around 4 months ago. I watched the show when I got bored got hooked on episode 3 and admitted to loving the show at six. The rest is history

I am very passionate about writing often creating stories and enjoy humor a great deal, which is what attracted me to the laughing pink pony.

One of the things I love most doing is creating parody songs, having already wrote out three of them. I would sing them and post them on Youtube, but singing ain't exactly my forte and I don't really have the needed equipment to do so. So, if I ever post a set of lyrics, I invite you to sing 'em so long as you credit me as the lyricist.

My favorite past time is games, as that is almost always what I'll be doing in my spare time. At home with no friends to hang out with? Time to bust out a fighter. Finished all work in class? Whip out the Vita and play Persona! Don't have a game on me to entertain myself? Pull out some blank paper and create one! I actually find my selfcreating a lot of my stories from these games.

I have a selective memory that will perfectly memorize things I enjoy. I can recite the lines of Persona 3 with ease. Show me a photo of an anime or manga I truly enjoyed? I'll be able to name the chapter and what is happening then and there. This makes me the anime trivia champion of my school.

Becoming a brony was one of the best things to have happened to me, as I have made so many amazing, interesting, and somewhat creepy people! It's just jaw droppingly amazing. I look forward to seeing how this fandom will surprise me in the future!

Persona 3 was obviously the best Persona game. Those who say it was 4 are LIARS!

(On that note, who's your favourite? :3)

So welcome to the Forums. First Persona fan I've met, yeah! XD

I found 3 to be much more fun in terms of battle and dungeon crawling as well as the story being better around certain parts. I found 4 to have better Socail links (At least until we got the Fe!MC in P3P)

What do you mean favorite?

It's nice to be here Nick!

@@Air_Psyren, I just had this vendetta against four from the start for some reason. I was like, "NOTHING IS GONNA BE ABLE TO BEAT P3!" and then when everyone said it was better I vowed never to like it. XD

Favourite character! :3

See, that's the problem. People hold sequels up to the same standards as the one before it. I'm sure many people skip out on MLP due to the fact that they believe it'll be as bad as the older generations. Movies, video games, anime... They all suffer from this trope. If you condemn something without giving it a chance to give it's own individual first impression, you probably WON'T like it.

3: Junpei Iori

4: Kanji

Hey and welcome to the herd ,i hope you have a good time here AIR_Psyren.Also nice to see another gamer. PC FOR DA WIN.

I use PS3... Alway been a sony guy, born and raised. Ps3 and Vita. God I love em.

See, that's the problem. People hold sequels up to the same standards as the one before it. I'm sure many people skip out on MLP due to the fact that they believe it'll be as bad as the older generations. Movies, video games, anime... They all suffer from this trope. If you condemn something without giving it a chance to give it's own individual first impression, you probably WON'T like it.

3: Junpei Iori

4: Kanji

I use PS3... Alway been a sony guy, born and raised. Ps3 and Vita. God I love em.

I have a PSP Myself,havent used it in a while. Well atleast you are a gamer