Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings everyone

Trinity Erin

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: By googling for MLP forums

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Fiance tied me down and made me watch the first couple episodes

Well hello everypony, my name is Trinity and this is one of the first mlp forums that I've joined (I've joined 2 and the first one wasn't for me).

I'm hoping to really find a home here as well as make some new friends.

my_pony_by_ethril_dragon-d55ryw6.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Well, welcome to this MLP forums! I'm most certain that you'll find this community very friendly, so finding a comfortable, relaxing environment won't be hard, and I'm sure you'll be making friends in no time!  :)

Welcome to the herd, Trinity!

Welcome to the forums, Trinity! :)   I'm still rather new here myself, but in the past couple weeks everypony I've talked with has been great on here! All very friendly and welcoming! I'm sure you'll find the same!

By the way, I love your avatar! She's really well done!

Well, welcome to this MLP forums! I'm most certain that you'll find this community very friendly, so finding a comfortable, relaxing environment won't be hard, and I'm sure you'll be making friends in no time!  :)

Welcome to the herd, Trinity!

Thank you! So far this is a really nice place to be and I'm happy I came across it.

Welcome to the forums, Trinity! :)   I'm still rather new here myself, but in the past couple weeks everypony I've talked with has been great on here! All very friendly and welcoming! I'm sure you'll find the same!

By the way, I love your avatar! She's really well done!

I must agree, so far everyone I've talked to have been rather friendly and welcoming.

Thanks, she was actually the first pony I'd ever drawn too. I figured if I was going to draw a pony, might as well be mine.

• Brohoof 1

Woah :D That's a pretty good drawing! You should check out Octavia's Hall, there's a lot of arts going down there, you could share art, give tips/opinions for other artists or even do requests :P I hope you stick to these forums ^-^ we've always got a lots to talk about.