Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony!

mane6

Im sapphire feather im part of the wonderbolts. A new recruit. I cant to wait to meet some pony~riffic new freinds!

I guess no~pony wants to be my freind as no~pony has posted in half~hour and ive know people are online. And i do not want to bring attention to myself

post-11668-0-75986900-1358454164_thumb.png

Im sapphire feather im part of the wonderbolts. A new recruit. I cant to wait to meet some pony~riffic new freinds!

I guess no~pony wants to be my freind as no~pony has posted in half~hour and ive know people are online. And i do not want to bring attention to myself

Welcome! I apologize for my lack of responding. I was at college -_- I usually welcome new members

It's great to meet you Sapphire, if what you are looking for is new friends then come now further. You have found a friend in Sturdy Wing! 

The Welcoming Plaza isn't a hub of discussion so people tend to drop in here once or twice a day to check on things. It doesn't see a huge amount of activity. I'm sure the lack of replies has nothing to do with you. Having made myself scarce about the entirety of the forum for the past few days I've returned to find lots of new people. Now I'm doing my best to holler at most of them.

Welcome to the forums, by the way. I see you've already started exploring a bit. That's good. Getting your feet wet is the best way to get a feel for the place, and this place is full of good feelings and good people. If you ever need some help, have a question, or just need someone's ear, shoot me a message or comment on my profile. I'll do my best to help you in any way I can, gladly.