Hello! Noir here

NoirX

Known about this site, but never joined it. Usually I'm bad at keeping up with forums, but I'm pretty sure this one will be easy.

Some random pony stuff about me:

Been a brony for about a year.

Started watching it because I heard so much good stuff about it.

Got obsessed over it because of memes and fanart.

Twilight Sparkle is best Mane 6 pony.

Princess Luna is best princess, but Cadance is 0.000000001% off from having that title, too.

Derpy is best background pony.

Octavia is best musician pony.

Of course these are all my opinions. In the end, I hate no pony.

Other random stuff about me:

I'm a Plague Rat (Emilie Autumn related for those who don't know)

I'm a student and a part-time job worker.

I'm also a multiple college drop out (dropped out of Harvard and UCSB).

I'm obsessed with languages. Currently studying Japanese and wish to learn Russian next.

I like puppies and kittens and cute things.

I like cute things in space.

I'm a Superwholockian.

I like Axis Powers Hetalia. A lot.

I like Pokemon. A lot. (but only video games and the first series of the manga)

I can't wait for Pokemon X and Y.

I have 2 cats, named KFC (Kitty Francisco Chester) and Obama. I USED to have a puppy named Romney, but he met with an untimely demise (I wonder if it was sign of the future now). May he rest in peace. So now we have a puppy named Toby.

I stop here. The end.

Hi! :D

• Brohoof 4

Known about this site, but never joined it. Usually I'm bad at keeping up with forums, but I'm pretty sure this one will be easy.

Princess Luna is best princess, but Cadance is 0.000000001% off from having that title, too.

I'm obsessed with languages. Currently studying Japanese and wish to learn Russian next.

I'm a Superwholockian.

I have 2 cats, named KFC (Kitty Francisco Chester) and Obama. I USED to have a puppy named Romney, but he met with an untimely demise (I wonder if it was sign of the future now). May he rest in peace. So now we have a puppy named Toby.

I stop here. The end.

Welcome welcome welcome!

We tend to have issues with people keeping up on forums but We will do our best to make you want to stay! Twilight is great and all but Rainbow Dash is best pony, who is your favorite of the CMC? 

Again, welcome, glad to have you!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome welcome welcome!

We tend to have issues with people keeping up on forums but We will do our best to make you want to stay! Twilight is great and all but Rainbow Dash is best pony, who is your favorite of the CMC? 

Again, welcome, glad to have you!

Ooo that's right! Forgot to mention favorite CMC!

It's Scootaloo :3

Wow so random! Welcome to the forums! Your cat may have an unlikely demise to! XD jk! I'm so glad you agree that Luna is best princess! Twilight Sparkle is also my favorite pony as well!

I hope not D: Obama kitty is very sweet and timid. He actually reminds me of Fluttershy more than the president. Only reason he's called that is my dad named him that, kitty responded to it, so it stuck.

And I'm glad we agree on ponies :3

I'm a Superwholockian.

I stop here. The end.

Wheh! Well, now that I'm done reading that...

Welcome to the MLPforums! I'm Nightfall! :D

If you ever need any help, just shoot me a PM! Hope you have a fun time here! ;):D

• Brohoof 1

You dropped out? Eh, why not. I finished and it hasn't done me much good.

Come this May I'll be a two year-old brony, and Twilight is indeed best pony. Sorry, but I name Apple Bloom as best CMC. Beyond that I don't have them ranked and I don't dislike any of them.

I also have a general appreciation for cute things. Cute things are even better when they're cuddly.

And don't worry about keeping up with everything, just have a good time. If there's anything of great interest you can be sure several people will be spamming status updates about it. Shoot me a message if there's anything I can help you with.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You guys are all so nice :3

Yeah dropped out of Harvard out of mixture of it being a bore and running out of money (I'm from the very low class, seriously parents are immigrants that don't work and at the time I had never had a job...). And then dropped out from UCSB because I didn't have money, and my depression (I'm schizoaffective) got worse, which caused my psychotic symptoms to get worse. Which left me in the mental hospital twice in a year and a half. WHich left me with a huge medical bill to pay, and not having the money, I couldn't afford anything including school. SO, I went home, took about half a year off, and now at a community college doing a lot better. The end.

:D

EDIT: Oh my gawd a muffin just appeared on my avatar! Anyone wanna explain how these ranks(?I'm guessing they're rankings) work?

Edited by NoirX