Pony Hate

ChubGrun

OH OH OH!

i have reason 11 now!

bronies are terrorists too!

"Because i'm Egyptian muslim brony!"

as an evidence!

I MADE 11/9 terrorist attacks!

and a lot of BOMBINGS in USA, Egypt, Afghanistan, Antarctica, Mars, Saturn, ...etc.

terrorist-islam-koran.jpg

speak of terrorism...

i must go now...

*going to bomb some Anti-bronies*

Back!

around 100 anti-bronies are killed!

135825428953.png

NOW! I THINK THIS IS ENOUGH EVIDENCE NOW!

'ey b0ss

10. Only retarded kids and babys watch it

I am nether mentally disabled nor an infant, yet I watch it. Theory disproved. By the way, it's spelled babies.

​9. Offensive to people who are smartness impaired

You were just stating that this show is only for "retarded" kids. Using retarded in that context is offensive to mentally disabled people.

8. Friendship is for Homos (I'm a lone wolf in my school)

Wolves are very social animals, they hunt in packs and have natural pack instincts. You should try "Lone Tiger" instead. A true solitary predator. 

7. It was made in Canada  

Polar Bears live in Canada. Polar Bears are badflank. Nothing more to be said. 

6. The white horse is offensive to to my Christian beliefs

How so? Because it contradicts them? Creationism contradicts my evolution beliefs but I'm not complaining. By the way, she's an alicorn, not a horse.

5. Stupid gay songs that make you mad as spit

Spit is a bodily fluid used in the digestion process, it has no feeling and therefor can not be mad. 

​4. Boring looney tunes animation (CGI is better and more modern)

So your saying the Lion King is bad as well? You can not deny the awesomeness that is Simba!

3. Rips off Littlest Pet Shop

How so? MLP came before LPS. Are you suggesting Hasbro went forward in time to copy themselves? I'm afraid that technologically is impossible at this time, deary. 

2. Only weirdos and geeks like it

You are contradicting yourself. Earlier you stated only infants and mentally disabled children liked it.

1. *Insert bad word* Furrys

Nothin' wrong with furrys *grabs tail and hugs it*

I know this was a troll video, but it was fun to do this.

Eh dealing with haters kind of comes with the territory I suppose, I think the cause of the hate is mainly gender insecurity or the fact that we challenge the norm. People don't like change I guess :/ But everyone's entitled to their opinion so they can shout that they hate MLP and Bronies until they're blue in the face, I simply tell them I accept them for who they are and hope they have a wonderful day, then just walk away.

• 8 years later...