OneStepUp here to say ello!~ /)

O.S.U.

sup

Im fairly new-ish to the fandom, but i tell ya.. Soaked it up like a sponge. Like most, i didn't take to it without a fight. Staying away from anything MLP related till i started seeing ponies popping up everywhere, then the jokes and parodies.

The realization that i had been beat'n was when i watched 'My Little Dashie: The Film" on youtube... and cried. For Hours. And it wasn't so much the story itself, yes it was sad and im sure i would have cried regardless... but what hit me the hardest was the (and this was stupid on my part) fact that i was watching a film about myself.. my life.. playing out before my own eyes.. and i wasn't even aware of it till i tried to make a joke about it with a friend and saw my own words. The impact hit me like a truck. Every single wall i built up... gone in a instant.

The greyscale world i had been living in for years began to shatter around me as color came back into my life like Rainbow Dash's Sonic Rainboom, and as soon as i could gather myself the following day, i motor-boated episode after episode. Im all caught up now and blitzing around the internet for anything else i can find. fan art, games, videos from conventions, MUSIC!!. You name it, i've probably come across it in my travels. I debated for a while if i should join a forum, but never took the time. Until i saw what Hasbro did to 'Fighting is Magic'... the rage.. THE RAGE!! I just have to do something!

5 mins later i was signed up and slapping up my first post here. So yea, that about sums it up! Only thing i regret was putting up a fight against MLP for so long and missing out on a lot of fun. Even if things might die down, im in it from here on out.

[ - - Interests - - ]

Art: I like messing around in photoshop when i have the time.

Music: I really want to learn how to make music.

Games: I play some pretty old school stuff, mostly because my comp is prehistoric.

Edited by OneStepUp
  • Brohoof 3

Well, welcome to the most aspiring and active pony forum community out there :3 I hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time. I'm C.Discord, self-proclaimed leading Discord fan. Pleased to meet you~

• Brohoof 1

fSnYzne.png

Welcome! I have dubbed-ith thy self -FA Dash-, And I welcome you to the MLP world domination website...  I mean MLP Forums! This is so not a secret military group that brain washes you with ponys! I mean we love spreading the love and tolerance! Its nice to see MLP spread to new victims...  I mean people! Crap! I've said too much!!!!

Edited by -Fleet Admiral Dash-
  • Brohoof 2

@C. Discord: Nice to meet you too! Im glad i joined, wasn't sure when i would have but i knew i would.

@General Dash: lol *salutes* world domination is always fun, sir!

@Vinyl Beat: even though i know that my everyday mundane life is still very much the same.. its nice to be able to 'feel' something again. Know that there is at least some hope, ya know?

Edited by OneStepUp
  • Brohoof 2

Hahaha! Like like you! You like the world domination agenda... and you said sir! I demand that this soldier gets an immediate promotion  to 1st LT! By the way... I did change my name and pic... To prevent confusion..

Edited by -Fleet Admiral Dash-

@Vinyl Beat: even though i know that my everyday mundane life is still very much the same.. its nice to be able to 'feel' something again. Know that there is at least some hope, ya know?

I Know what you mean, I dont understand but being apart of the MLP Community feels right to me. Im very happy to be apart of it.

post-466-0-62946500-1358123026.png

Enjoy what was meant to be!