Vancouver FanExpo 2013 Bronie List

MadDoggyca

Count me in I just got my Deluxe Tickets for Sat/Sun

Im comming with another pony friend well be leaving Prince George BC at fri morning 5-6am and be in Vancouver by 5pm ish....

I'll have friday night (After 7), Saterday Night (after 7) and Sunday night (after 5) free to catch up with any other poines thats going to be there.

Edited by MadDoggyca
  • Brohoof 1

Photo Finish,that's her name.

Makin' every-pony pretty is her number one game.

She do what she do, to make you more than you.

No-pony gonna care if what we share is true.

Cause lies are beautiful, the truth is not.

Come on little mare, you better shake that plot.

You know that's what they really all came to see.

Me and my co-worker Mike are going. I live in the city and we'll be driving I have to work that night possibly but I might be able to get the night off if I plan it in advance.

Skype: xgolgoxiiix Just let me know who you are if you add me.

Edited by GolgoXIII
  • Brohoof 1

Look in my eyes...what do you see?
The
Colt
Of
Personality.

Omgomgomg I wish i could go to that never been to one of the cons/expos before. I dont live in canada...(were vancouver is isnt it?) And my military schedual doesnt allow me to leave when i want to.... :(

post-466-0-62946500-1358123026.png

Enjoy what was meant to be!

The Vancouver convention centre don't worry though i'll con extra hard just for you Vinyl. -Hugs- If any of the voice actresses appear then i'll be sure to get an autograph for you too!

• Brohoof 1

The
Colt
Of
Personality.

The Vancouver convention centre don't worry though i'll con extra hard just for you Vinyl. -Hugs- If any of the voice actresses appear then i'll be sure to get an autograph for you too!

...You do that for me, con X2 is intense im sure??! Please I would love to hear all about it when you come back from it. Ide love to see your autographs if you get any, One could only wish.

• Brohoof 1

Not a problem. If I can get them all for you I will! I know what its like to miss out on things like this..bronycon >_> I saved up 1,800$ to go but at the last minute my idiot co-worker bucked up and I had to miss it covering the holes in the schedule

• Brohoof 1

The
Colt
Of
Personality.

Not a problem. If I can get them all for you I will! I know what its like to miss out on things like this..bronycon >_> I saved up 1,800$ to go but at the last minute my idiot co-worker bucked up and I had to miss it covering the holes in the schedule

Awww that sucks. Ide love to go to bronycon and experience it! It be cool if a bunch of members from the site got together and went.