Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open WAARP-ed

Preeminent Pisces

Celia tapped away at her computer. What's the deal with all these bronies? They're driving me insane! I don't even know why my siblings like it! She was emailing her anti-pony friends about the most recent "junk" (as they called it) the bronies had posted on facebook. That night, as she lie awake in bed, she heard a strange buzzing sound from downstairs. She slipped on her slippers and crept downstairs to investigate. An email had been sent to her laptop. She opened it with one flick of her finger and began to read.

Ms. or Mr. pony hater,

We have chosen you to become the next pony WAARP, or Will Antagonize, so Abducted at Random Pick. We are pleased to inform you that he next email you receive will change your life FOREVER. Please do not reply to this email.

-PonyPostal (head leader Derpy)

Celia read this email again and again. Was this another one of those pranks? Or was it a lottery winner who went insane? Celia pondered on this for a moment as she chewed a couple M&M's. Another email flashed on the screen. She opened it. As soon as she did, a square appeared on the screen. It was followed by a picture of a pony with a horn and wings and a botton that said "press here to win." She clicked on it. Bright flashes of light and something grabbing her were the only things Celia could sense suddenly. She felt as though she were falling, falling, falling.

She awoke in a bright meadow. Everything looked 2D. She tried to stand up, but couldn't. Something was wrong with her bones. She looked down and screamed. She had two hooves instead of hands and her legs bent the wrong way. She had a tail and a pair of wings as well as a mane. Worst of all where her colors. Her body was covered in a soft perywinkle blue and her mane was silver. Those were her least favorite colors! She panicked, pinched herself, panicked some more, and screamed. Where am I and how did I get here and what is going on??? Then, it hit her. The email was from ponypostal! They must've magicked her here with their freaky powers! Nopony should ever have to go through this! Wait, did I just think "nopony?" I'm even starting to think like them! She stood up as tall as she could. "I'll get revenge if it's the last thing I do! I will get even or my name isn't...isn't..." she shouted to the sky. "What is my name?" she asked herself. She couldn't remember. "And where is everypony???" she shouted.

(mind if I join? This sounds interesting. I am going to use my real name in this one. Ok?)

Olivia was chewing on her fingernails, a bad habit of hers.

She had been reading about how this stupid show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

had suddenly been some sort of cool thing. Olivia leaned back in her chair, rolling her eyes at the latest digest on Twitter.

Could the bronyness not STOP?! It was just a dumb show with stupid characters! What the heck was the big deal?!

Her phone buzzed beside her. Courtney probably saw all of this crap, to.

but was surprised to find that it was an email from someone she did not know.

It read:        Ms. or Mr. pony hater,

We have chosen you to become the next pony WAARP, or Will Antagonize, so Abducted at Random Pick. We are pleased to inform you that he next email you receive will change your life FOREVER. Please do not reply to this email.

-PonyPostal (head leader Derpy)

Under the writing, there was picture of a random pony with wings and a horn. she knew she shouldn't....but next to it it said 'click here to win' She clicked the pony picture. Bright light filled the room. and she blacked out.

When she awoke, all that was around her was flowers and grass.  She bent her legs but it iseemed she didn't get up all the way. Olivia looked down. Brown hoofs instead of legs. Sweet celestia! What the hay is going on?  Olivia gasped, her mustard yellow and pale green mane swung into her view. They change me into a pony and they choose these ugly colors?  "This is very strange." Olivia said out loud. She turned around and luckily saw Celia, -or rather heard her-  and ran, tripping over her new hoofs a few times.

• Brohoof 1

"muhahaha welcome to my world now, you must bow to Queen MoonSparkle, or in this case beg for your miserable lives" MoonSparkle grinned facing the two pony's, her white horn started to glow orange the same color of her body. She narrowed her clear blue eyes and lifted both ponys into the air "you shall both be obliterated do you have any final words?" she mad alicorn said with a evil smile, "no?,  well in that case see ya around or then again maybe you wont muhahaha" she added before dropping the pony's to the floor

"ah dammit why didn't you die" she frowned before opening her magic book, "hmm wait here while i try and find a spell to kill you" she commanded flicking the pages of the book, "found it" she exclaimed before looking at both pony's "ah mella gasd muhanals suprmada un kentinol" she chanted causing both pony's to grow pegasis wings, "so you can now fly, and for my next trick, alli me findial finiteally" she added causing the pony's to turn bright purple and grow purple horns, "you are now my slaves and will bow to me" she commanded

"I think I just suffered severe brain trama...this insolent pony is demanding me to do something as stupid as bowing to a pony. I refuse. This is stupid! How did I even get here?!?! And who the heck do you think you are?!?! CAN SOMEPONY WAKE ME UP FROM THIS HORRIBLE DREAM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Celia howled.

MoonSparkle glared at her. Celia snatched Moon's book and tromped the pages to shreds. She ripped every piece up into dust and threw the cover in Moon's face.

"WAS IT YOUR FAULT THAT I WAS SENT HERE??? IF SO, YOUR GONNA PAY!!!!! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!" Celia screamed. "FIX IT RIGHT NOW! I DON'T WANT THESE WINGS OR THIS FREAKIN' HORN!!!! WHAT IS YOUR ISSUE, YOU FOAL! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE AND WHERE DID MY NORMAL LIFE GO?!?!?! I HATE PONIES, SO I'M LEAVING AT THE FIRST OPPORTUNITY I GET! I...I....I hate ponies..."

Celia's head hurt. A lot. She glanced around and caught sight of another pony looking similarly confused.

"I'm sorry. I'm not normally like this. I guess I'm just a bit upset and....lost..." she apologized to Moon. "Do you know where I am? Can you help me get home? And what's your name?"

"I think I just suffered severe brain trama...this insolent pony is demanding me to do something as stupid as bowing to a pony. I refuse. This is stupid! How did I even get here?!?! And who the heck do you think you are?!?! CAN SOMEPONY WAKE ME UP FROM THIS HORRIBLE DREAM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Celia howled.MoonSparkle glared at her. Celia snatched Moon's book and tromped the pages to shreds. She ripped every piece up into dust and threw the cover in Moon's face."WAS IT YOUR FAULT THAT I WAS SENT HERE??? IF SO, YOUR GONNA PAY!!!!! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!" Celia screamed. "FIX IT RIGHT NOW! I DON'T WANT THESE WINGS OR THIS FREAKIN' HORN!!!! WHAT IS YOUR ISSUE, YOU FOAL! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE AND WHERE DID MY NORMAL LIFE GO?!?!?! I HATE PONIES, SO I'M LEAVING AT THE FIRST OPPORTUNITY I GET! I...I....I hate ponies..."Celia's head hurt. A lot. She glanced around and caught sight of another pony looking similarly confused."I'm sorry. I'm not normally like this. I guess I'm just a bit upset and....lost..." she apologized to Moon. "Do you know where I am? Can you help me get home? And what's your name?"

"I am Olivia, it is nice to meet you. I got a strange email and suddenly I woke up here, as a pony. So no, I haven't the slightest idea where we are. I really am starving, do you know a good cafe? You know what, why don't we go together."

"muhahaha welcome to my world now, you must bow to Queen MoonSparkle, or in this case beg for your miserable lives" MoonSparkle grinned facing the two pony's, her white horn started to glow orange the same color of her body. She narrowed her clear blue eyes and lifted both ponys into the air "you shall both be obliterated do you have any final words?" she mad alicorn said with a evil smile, "no?,  well in that case see ya around or then again maybe you wont muhahaha" she added before dropping the pony's to the floor "ah dammit why didn't you die" she frowned before opening her magic book, "hmm wait here while i try and find a spell to kill you" she commanded flicking the pages of the book, "found it" she exclaimed before looking at both pony's "ah mella gasd muhanals suprmada un kentinol" she chanted causing both pony's to grow pegasis wings, "so you can now fly, and for my next trick, alli me findial finiteally" she added causing the pony's to turn bright purple and grow purple horns, "you are now my slaves and will bow to me" she commanded

"Oh look, I'm hallustinating. I would rather talk to a rock t hen be endlaved by a random mare I don't know. So why don't you back off get the hay back to where you came from you crazy mare! Slavery is wrong. It's against the law. So scoot it before I make you, and the thought of killing us shouldn't even cross your mind. -you don't KNOW us, so why would you even want to? You know what, don't answer that. I don't wanna know.''

Olivia flipped some strands of her mane away from her muzzle, her cartoonish looking blue eyes reflected off of the light if the sunlight.Olivia flicked her tail in rage, to show that sge wasn't going to put up with this. She eyed Moon Sparkle. "I am lost, starving, and now very angry thanks to you. So if you don't mind-go away." Olivia turned back to Celua. "Let's go find some food, there has to be a resterount around here somewhere."

(edited)

"muhahaha welcome to my world now, you must bow to Queen MoonSparkle, or in this case beg for your miserable lives" MoonSparkle grinned facing the two pony's, her white horn started to glow orange the same color of her body. She narrowed her clear blue eyes and lifted both ponys into the air "you shall both be obliterated do you have any final words?" she mad alicorn said with a evil smile, "no?,  well in that case see ya around or then again maybe you wont muhahaha" she added before dropping the pony's to the floor

"ah dammit why didn't you die" she frowned before opening her magic book, "hmm wait here while i try and find a spell to kill you" she commanded flicking the pages of the book, "found it" she exclaimed before looking at both pony's "ah mella gasd muhanals suprmada un kentinol" she chanted causing both pony's to grow pegasis wings, "so you can now fly, and for my next trick, alli me findial finiteally" she added causing the pony's to turn bright purple and grow purple horns, "you are now my slaves and will bow to me" she commanded

"I am Olivia, it is nice to meet you. I got a strange email and suddenly I woke up here, as a pony. So no, I haven't the slightest idea where we are. I really am starving, do you know a good cafe? You know what, why don't we go together." "Oh look, I'm hallustinating. I would rather talk to a rock t hen be endlaved by a random mare I don't know. So why don't you back off get the hay back to where you came from you crazy mare! Slavery is wrong. It's against the law. So scoot it before I make you, and the thought of killing us shouldn't even cross your mind. -you don't KNOW us, so why would you even want to? You know what, don't answer that. I don't wanna know.''

Olivia flipped some strands of her mane away from her muzzle, her cartoonish looking blue eyes reflected off of the light if the sunlight.Olivia flicked her tail in rage, to show that sge wasn't going to put up with this. She eyed Moon Sparkle. "I am lost, starving, and now very angry thanks to you. So if you don't mind-go away." Olivia turned back to Celua. "Let's go find some food, there has to be a resterount around here somewhere."

"great move, your now stuck here for like ever, that book was the only way to send you home and look at it" MoonSparkle growled, "why would you tear my book up, your so mean" she sobbed before sitting down and starting to cry, "you will be punished, yes punished" she added getting up, "your both going to fix this book for breaking it" she demanded before using her horn and making a force field around the land trapping them both, "go on fix it before i really lose it, i will get Queen Crystalis as she my mentor and she will turn you both into changelings for ruining my moon book" she screeched before lashing out Celia with her back leg sending her flying, she then used her magic to lift both pony's into the air.

"Well Foal you can call me MoonSparkle but im the pony of the night which is when i rule, if i were you i would find a nice place to hide or i may have to kill you" she said evilly, "WHATS GOING ON HERE?" A Stallion called out meaning the arivel of CometBlaze, "MoonSparkle i should have known, your coming with me along with your conspirators" he demanded before dragging all the pony's along with the other police towards a large jail cell, BlazeComet pushed the three pony's in before locking the door, "you better get used to these bars, your going away for a long time for your crimes" he hissed at them all before leaving 

MoonSparkle then sat down in her cell and turned on the other ponys "well we better get comfy were going to be here for some time, your probably going to be banished with me because im not the most favorite pony here, well not since i escaped from the Asylum for demented ponys" she advised sitting down and giving herself a wash starting with her tail  

Edited by MoonSparkle

"great move, your now stuck here for like ever, that book was the only way to send you home and look at it" MoonSparkle growled, "why would you tear my book up, your so mean" she sobbed before sitting down and starting to cry, "you will be punished, yes punished" she added getting up, "your both going to fix this book for breaking it" she demanded before using her horn and making a force field around the land trapping them both, "go on fix it before i really lose it, i will get Queen Crystalis as she my mentor and she will turn you both into changelings for ruining my moon book" she screeched before lashing out Celia with her back leg sending her flying, she then used her magic to lift both pony's into the air.

"Well Foal you can call me MoonSparkle but im the pony of the night which is when i rule, if i were you i would find a nice place to hide or i may have to kill you" she said evilly, "WHATS GOING ON HERE?" A Stallion called out meaning the arivel of CometBlaze, "MoonSparkle i should have known, your coming with me along with your conspirators" he demanded before dragging all the pony's along with the other police towards a large jail cell, BlazeComet pushed the three pony's in before locking the door, "you better get used to these bars, your going away for a long time for your crimes" he hissed at them all before leaving 

MoonSparkle then sat down in her cell and turned on the other ponys "well we better get comfy were going to be here for some time, your probably going to be banished with me because im not the most favorite pony here, well not since i escaped from the Asylum for demented ponys" she advised sitting down and giving herself a wash starting with her tail  

( :mellow:  really? can you delete this post please? Because you've totally cut off any adventures, love, or any of that. A jail cell. Really? Ok, for this I am going to POV it in the Mane 6's is that ok with you Luna? I have an idea.)

Twilight, Rainbowdash, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rarity were having a picnic in the same meadow that Celia and Olivia landed in. They were chattering amongst themselves when suddenly Flutershy spoke up. "Girls....look over there, I think I just saw somepony.Fluttershy motioned with her head to where she saw Celia land. "I think you are just seeing things Fluttershy, it was probably just a leaf floating in a breeze." Twilight said matter-of-factly. The other girls nodded, all except Fluttershy. Who soon found herself jumping at the sight of a strange light. "Look!Fluttershy pointed with a hoof to the strange light, everypony gasped. "Well, what is it?" Rainbowdash said, looking more surprised than anypony. " Y'all run up ahead, I gots to get my lasso." Applejack told them, heading towards Sweet Apple Acres. The rest of the ponies-Twilight Sparkle in lead, ran to go see what had made such a strange light. The group looked as confused as Olivia and Celia were when they saw them there, "Well whatever do you think it could mean?" Rarity said, fluffing her mane. "I don't know, but we'd better contact the princess about this, and have those two ponies questioned imminently." Twilight replied, nodding to Spike who was already writing down the notes. "Alright-let's go!" The group-now including Applejack, who had returned with her lasso, ran towards Olivia and Celia. Looking very serious when they finally reached them.

(edited)

( :mellow:  really? can you delete this post please? Because you've totally cut off any adventures, love, or any of that. A jail cell. Really? Ok, for this I am going to POV it in the Mane 6's is that ok with you Luna? I have an idea.)

Twilight, Rainbowdash, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rarity were having a picnic in the same meadow that Celia and Olivia landed in. They were chattering amongst themselves when suddenly Flutershy spoke up. "Girls....look over there, I think I just saw somepony.Fluttershy motioned with her head to where she saw Celia land. "I think you are just seeing things Fluttershy, it was probably just a leaf floating in a breeze." Twilight said matter-of-factly. The other girls nodded, all except Fluttershy. Who soon found herself jumping at the sight of a strange light. "Look!Fluttershy pointed with a hoof to the strange light, everypony gasped. "Well, what is it?" Rainbowdash said, looking more surprised than anypony. " Y'all run up ahead, I gots to get my lasso." Applejack told them, heading towards Sweet Apple Acres. The rest of the ponies-Twilight Sparkle in lead, ran to go see what had made such a strange light. The group looked as confused as Olivia and Celia were when they saw them there, "Well whatever do you think it could mean?" Rarity said, fluffing her mane. "I don't know, but we'd better contact the princess about this, and have those two ponies questioned imminently." Twilight replied, nodding to Spike who was already writing down the notes. "Alright-let's go!" The group-now including Applejack, who had returned with her lasso, ran towards Olivia and Celia. Looking very serious when they finally reached them.

MoonSparkle sighed "well look what you've done now, i hope your both happy but im not hanging around im going to hide" she commented before diving though some bushes and watching the scene from the safety of a hedge, "To be honest i don't get on at all with Twilight Sparkle, ever since she told me the moons not that important" she said before being quiet, MoonSparkle then decided to cast several hiding spells around her shrub so she didn't get killed by Luna. MoonSparkle then carefully poked her head up from her hiding place to get a better view of what was happening to Olivia and Celia.

MoonSparkle frowned when she saw her companions intercepted by the larger group, I wonder whats happening she thought to herself wondering weather it was safe to creep closer to be able to hear what was happening, MoonSparkle carefully creeped to a bush closer to the group of 10 pony's and 1 dragon. She sat down before seeing her telescope lying in the middle of the road, she cast a spell causing it to slowly slide towards her hiding place hoping no one would notice it. 

Edited by MoonSparkle

Celia frowned. "I would like to introduce myself, but I can't seem to remember my name. I also seem to have my past slowly deteriorating so I-I-I-ATCHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" she sneezed. Magic burst out of her false horn and instantly repaired the ripped book :P and sent it flying into a nearby bush, followed by a familiar "Oof" of MoonSparkle. The five ponies were approaching quickly and Celia (or now the pony with no name) got nervous.

"I, um, would prefer to not converse with their kind," she mumbled to Olivia.

Olivia gave her the look. "You are their kind now. The only way to get back is to get info from them." ((sorry for making Olivia do something))

"I guess your right...maybe they're more friendly than that other pony was...I hope I didn't hurt her...I wasn't trying to be mean. I guess that I was a little unsure of what else to do," Celia replied thoughtfully.

The five ponies scurried up the hill and stopped in front of Olivia and Celia.

"Can I help you?" Celia asked the purplest one. "Or could you help us? Um...I think I'm lost? And my friend, too..."

MoonSparkle wasn't impressed at being hit by a book, she rubbed the part where it had hit her leaving a small impact mark. She looked above her head and saw a apple tree with loads of apples. She used a levitating spell to make a apple hover over Celia's head before allowing gravity to let it fall, she started to giggle when she heard the impact. "Now lets try and make them levitate" she whispered mischievously throwing several more apples at the pony's while reading her magic book  

After throwing the 10th apple the normal orange color that MoonSparkle's horn used to glow was turning darker indicating she was getting tired, she lifted a stick this time before dropping it, she sat down slowly panting trying to recover before she continued  "hate only being able to use magic during the night" she sighed glancing at the sun in the middle of the sky, showing it was noon the time where MoonSparkle's power was at its weakest, she started to read her magic book wondering if their was a spell that may make things easier for her.

Celia frowned. "I would like to introduce myself, but I can't seem to remember my name. I also seem to have my past slowly deteriorating so I-I-I-ATCHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" she sneezed. Magic burst out of her false horn and instantly repaired the ripped book :P and sent it flying into a nearby bush, followed by a familiar "Oof" of MoonSparkle. The five ponies were approaching quickly and Celia (or now the pony with no name) got nervous."I, um, would prefer to not converse with their kind," she mumbled to Olivia.Olivia gave her the look. "You are their kind now. The only way to get back is to get info from them." ((sorry for making Olivia do something))"I guess your right...maybe they're more friendly than that other pony was...I hope I didn't hurt her...I wasn't trying to be mean. I guess that I was a little unsure of what else to do," Celia replied thoughtfully.  The five ponies scurried up the hill and stopped in front of Olivia and Celia."Can I help you?" Celia asked the purplest one. "Or could you help us? Um...I think I'm lost? And my friend, too..."

(Its fine. Oh a nd btw I am on my phone so there may be some typos)

Twilight looked at them and nodded. "Of course we will help you. I am Twilight Sparkle." Pinkie bounced in front of Twilight and swureled eith glee. "Ooh! New ponies! ThatmeansIdon'tknowyouandifIdon'tknowyounoponylnowsyouwhichmustmakeyousad..

This calls for a party!" She squaled again. Rarity pushed the blabbery pony out of the way. "Pleade excuse Pinkie Pie. I am Rarity, very nice to meet you." She nodded her head, then started to glare at Pinkie Pie. "I'm Rainbowdash! This Pegasus here is Fluttershy. " Fluttershy buried her muzzle in her hoofs. "So how about we get you settled in Ponyville?" Twilight said, winking at them. Olivia smiled. "That sounds great, but can we possibly eat first? I'm starved." Olivia finished her sentance with a loud groan. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhh! There is tons of yummy food at sugarcube corner. Canwegotwipleaseeeeese" Pinkie begged, sounding like a toddler. "Of course. Applejack? Rarity? Fluttershy? Are you coming as well?" Rainbowdash shrugged, and looked apologetic. "I wish I could, Twi. But I have flying practice and I can't miss it." Rainbowdadh flew off twoared the ponyvill sky. "And you Rarity? " Rarity nodded. "I can attend

I finished up my work much sooner then I thought." Twilight nodded. "Fluttershy? What about you?" Fluttershy looked down at the ground in shame. "Oh...Twilight I'd love to, but Angel is sick and he needs extra care. I have to go home." She flew away. "Applejack?" Twilight asked. "Yup. I finished up all if the chores early today. So y'all, I can come." The four ponies turned back around and smiled at Olivia and Celia. "Shall we go?" Rarity asked politely.

(Its fine. Oh a nd btw I am on my phone so there may be some typos)

Twilight looked at them and nodded. "Of course we will help you. I am Twilight Sparkle." Pinkie bounced in front of Twilight and swureled eith glee. "Ooh! New ponies! ThatmeansIdon'tknowyouandifIdon'tknowyounoponylnowsyouwhichmustmakeyousad..

This calls for a party!" She squaled again. Rarity pushed the blabbery pony out of the way. "Pleade excuse Pinkie Pie. I am Rarity, very nice to meet you." She nodded her head, then started to glare at Pinkie Pie. "I'm Rainbowdash! This Pegasus here is Fluttershy. " Fluttershy buried her muzzle in her hoofs. "So how about we get you settled in Ponyville?" Twilight said, winking at them. Olivia smiled. "That sounds great, but can we possibly eat first? I'm starved." Olivia finished her sentance with a loud groan. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhh! There is tons of yummy food at sugarcube corner. Canwegotwipleaseeeeese" Pinkie begged, sounding like a toddler. "Of course. Applejack? Rarity? Fluttershy? Are you coming as well?" Rainbowdash shrugged, and looked apologetic. "I wish I could, Twi. But I have flying practice and I can't miss it." Rainbowdadh flew off twoared the ponyvill sky. "And you Rarity? " Rarity nodded. "I can attend

I finished up my work much sooner then I thought." Twilight nodded. "Fluttershy? What about you?" Fluttershy looked down at the ground in shame. "Oh...Twilight I'd love to, but Angel is sick and he needs extra care. I have to go home." She flew away. "Applejack?" Twilight asked. "Yup. I finished up all if the chores early today. So y'all, I can come." The four ponies turned back around and smiled at Olivia and Celia. "Shall we go?" Rarity asked politely.

MoonSparkle picked up her telescope in her mouth along with her magic book which floated behind her, before emerging from the shrub "i want to come to, please please please" she exclaimed before jumping up and down just like Pinkie Pie, "can i come, can i please please pleas, i will be good please let me come please please please PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" she shreaked contuing to jump up and down before stopping getting bored of copying Pinkie

"So where you going, are you going somewhere nice?" she asked watching them all, "are you going to the moon?, i want to go to the moon but its rather far" she added with a sigh, she then put her telescope down along with her magic book finding it awkward to talk around it, "you can call me MoonSparkle, i found these two who attacked me and tried to steal my magic book" she added giving evil's to the newcomers 

"So why did you two attack me anyway?, was it because i turned you into alicorns for no reason?" she asked blinking her bright blue eyes, "you can be turned back if you want but i don't like any other type of pony their look wired if you get my meaning" she added with a smile not noticing the glares she was getting from the non alicorn pony's 

The pony with no name suddenly became lost in enigma. What the heck is wrong with all these ponies? How did I get here and why can't I remember anything? Do these ponies know something I don't? Maybe I should ask them about it...nah, not yet. Olivia looks equally confused, but how come she can remember her name I can't remember my own. It's on the tip of my tongue! I'll just have to come up with another name so that they don't get suspicious....that Pinkie Pie sure is weird...maybe I should ask if she has a mental disability...no, that'd be rude...I should plan with Olivia what we're going to say and how we're going to act in front of these ponies so they don't think badly of us and we can get some answers...I wish this silly horn and extra set of wings would disappear..I'd rather like to be whatever it was that I was when I first got here. I should also go after that other pony and apologize so that I don't make her feel bad...why did I attack her in the first place? Maybe she knows how we can get back...back to where? Why can't I remember?

The pony with no name suddenly became lost in enigma. What the heck is wrong with all these ponies? How did I get here and why can't I remember anything? Do these ponies know something I don't? Maybe I should ask them about it...nah, not yet. Olivia looks equally confused, but how come she can remember her name I can't remember my own. It's on the tip of my tongue! I'll just have to come up with another name so that they don't get suspicious....that Pinkie Pie sure is weird...maybe I should ask if she has a mental disability...no, that'd be rude...I should plan with Olivia what we're going to say and how we're going to act in front of these ponies so they don't think badly of us and we can get some answers...I wish this silly horn and extra set of wings would disappear..I'd rather like to be whatever it was that I was when I first got here. I should also go after that other pony and apologize so that I don't make her feel bad...why did I attack her in the first place? Maybe she knows how we can get back...back to where? Why can't I remember?

MoonSparkle yawned before sitting down, "its getting rather late" she said even though it was just past noon, "So newbies why dont you tell us about yourself and give us your background" she asked before agreement came from the other ponys, "Of course your going to know about us, me being the astronomer, pinkie being a baker, twi being the mage and the others do their own kind of thing" she explained before looking at Olivia intensively "well its lucky i found you while doing my magic, we cant have you wondering around by yourself now can we?" she asked, "now let me try and remove all your magic so your not a changeling in disguise" she added, her horn glowed orange before turning a dark red, all the magic was removed from ever pony making MoonSparkle suddenly light headed, she collapsed on the floor a moment later

Twilight Sparkle shook her head, "Moon you need to concentrate more, you know your powers are weaker during the day, you have the sense of a newborn foal" she scolded her, "well you two we might as well leave, MoonSparkle wont be doing anything else today by the looks of it" she added with a scorn leaving the orange pony to sleep by the middle of the road, "SPIKE" she called out looking around to see him scurrying towards her, "you might want to tell Luna her prized students been messing around with magic again, and  she should have several more lessons in concentration" she added harshly  "theirs no more room for fools here" she added glancing at Pinkie Pie as she spoke

MoonSparkle yawned before sitting down, "its getting rather late" she said even though it was just past noon, "So newbies why dont you tell us about yourself and give us your background" she asked before agreement came from the other ponys, "Of course your going to know about us, me being the astronomer, pinkie being a baker, twi being the mage and the others do their own kind of thing" she explained before looking at Olivia intensively "well its lucky i found you while doing my magic, we cant have you wondering around by yourself now can we?" she asked, "now let me try and remove all your magic so your not a changeling in disguise" she added, her horn glowed orange before turning a dark red, all the magic was removed from ever pony making MoonSparkle suddenly light headed, she collapsed on the floor a moment later

Twilight Sparkle shook her head, "Moon you need to concentrate more, you know your powers are weaker during the day, you have the sense of a newborn foal" she scolded her, "well you two we might as well leave, MoonSparkle wont be doing anything else today by the looks of it" she added with a scorn leaving the orange pony to sleep by the middle of the road, "SPIKE" she called out looking around to see him scurrying towards her, "you might want to tell Luna her prized students been messing around with magic again, and  she should have several more lessons in concentration" she added harshly  "theirs no more room for fools here" she added glancing at Pinkie Pie as she spoke

"Well that is quite rude." Olivia spoke up, which surprised Twilight since she had been quiet most of the time. "I do not think the word foolish fits that sentence quite well. Maybe try hyperactive?  Yes, there we go that fits better.  There is never to many hyperactive ponies in one's friendship circle. I have many hyperactive friends, 5 of them. We all get along very well. Also, everypony makes mistakes. Nopony is perfect no matter how hard you try. So put that quill and parchment away, Spike. It is utterly useless to tattle on something so pathetic."  She leaned back and took a sip of her strawberry smoothie, and looked up to see that Twilight and her friends were staring at her open-mouthed. Rarity finally spoke up, " I must disagree, you see darling-moi is perfect. As you could see. "  Olivia just snorted, " I hate to break it to you, Rarity. But Nopony applies to Nopony. So that includes you, and you just demonstrated not being perfect. Perfect ponies don't boast. "  Rarity opened her mouth, but no words came out. " Well...uhm, Twilight....Olivia has a point.... " Pinkie said, trying not to get punched. " About what? Sure-nopony is perfect! I agree! " Rainbowdash spoke up " No, about the you being mean to Moon Sparkle thing. You were pretty rude, Twi. " Olivia leaned back and began to eat her hay fries. She had done her share of the work, now she was going to let Twilight figure the rest out on her own.

"Well that is quite rude." Olivia spoke up, which surprised Twilight since she had been quiet most of the time. "I do not think the word foolish fits that sentence quite well. Maybe try hyperactive?  Yes, there we go that fits better.  There is never to many hyperactive ponies in one's friendship circle. I have many hyperactive friends, 5 of them. We all get along very well. Also, everypony makes mistakes. Nopony is perfect no matter how hard you try. So put that quill and parchment away, Spike. It is utterly useless to tattle on something so pathetic."  She leaned back and took a sip of her strawberry smoothie, and looked up to see that Twilight and her friends were staring at her open-mouthed. Rarity finally spoke up, " I must disagree, you see darling-moi is perfect. As you could see. "  Olivia just snorted, " I hate to break it to you, Rarity. But Nopony applies to Nopony. So that includes you, and you just demonstrated not being perfect. Perfect ponies don't boast. "  Rarity opened her mouth, but no words came out. " Well...uhm, Twilight....Olivia has a point.... " Pinkie said, trying not to get punched. " About what? Sure-nopony is perfect! I agree! " Rainbowdash spoke up " No, about the you being mean to Moon Sparkle thing. You were pretty rude, Twi. " Olivia leaned back and began to eat her hay fries. She had done her share of the work, now she was going to let Twilight figure the rest out on her own.

TwilightSparkle frowned "Don't tell spike what to do, that's my job, besides you don't know what your talking about its obvious your uneducated" she retorted dryly, "if you cant say anything nice from that pie hole then you won say anything at all" she added casting a spell to silence Olivia, Pinkie Pie started to jump up and down at the mention of 'Pie', "oh oh Twi can i have a pie please" she begged the purple pony, Twilightsparkle gave Pinkie a pie before muting her also. 

MoonSparkle got up and frowned, "How polite of you twi, why don't you go back to your book and learn some manners" she snorted, TwilightSparkle had enough off being talked to like that and made everyone silent, "now that's better" she exclaimed before walking back to her library with Spike  leaving the rest of them looking around confused 

MoonSparkle then started flicking though her magic book trying to find a spell which would allow them to talk again, she gave up and sat down again glaring at Olivia for pissing of Twilight

No name pony sighed silently. She watched Twilight and Spike trot snottily away. "That's why I don't like ponies," She thought. As Moon flipped through her book Splash glanced a page that caught her eye. Other-wordly abductions, it read. Splash pt her hoof in that page. Moon didn't seem to notice now that she had found what she was looking for. Her magic flared and suddenly every pony could talk again.

"Sorry about what I did earlier. I guess I overreacted. Do you know any thing about this?" The nameless pony asked as she flipped to the page about abductions.

Suddenly, a name flipped into her mind. She could call herself whatever she wanted, right?

"My name is Silver Bark, like the tree. I just named myself that because I can't remember my original name. Call me Silver or Bark, whichever you prefer. Um, why do you have that pretty mark on your flank? What is it? how do I get one?" The now-named pony asked.

Silver Bark giggled. "I'm a bit nosy, sorry."

Olivia looked at Silver Bark curiously.

"Why do we have wings? Can we actually fly with them?" she asked.

No name pony sighed silently. She watched Twilight and Spike trot snottily away. "That's why I don't like ponies," She thought. As Moon flipped through her book Splash glanced a page that caught her eye. Other-wordly abductions, it read. Splash pt her hoof in that page. Moon didn't seem to notice now that she had found what she was looking for. Her magic flared and suddenly every pony could talk again.

"Sorry about what I did earlier. I guess I overreacted. Do you know any thing about this?" The nameless pony asked as she flipped to the page about abductions.

Suddenly, a name flipped into her mind. She could call herself whatever she wanted, right?

"My name is Silver Bark, like the tree. I just named myself that because I can't remember my original name. Call me Silver or Bark, whichever you prefer. Um, why do you have that pretty mark on your flank? What is it? how do I get one?" The now-named pony asked.

Olivia looked down at the floor, "I am kind of scared if hights....so, if these wings really can make me fly, I would appricate if you made both my horn and these wings go away. It would be most helpful." She slurped the rest of her Strawberry Smoothie, ignoring Moon Sparkle's glare. She stuffed a few last hay fries into her muzzle then turned to Silver Bsrk. "Ok, Silver. I don't think my name fits well in this world-whatever this world IS. So from now on you may call me Coffee Bean." She had never bean one for coffee, but it was always her go-to drinking if she needed to stay up late and do homework. Coffee Bean finally acknoliged the glare Moon Sparkle was giving her. "Oh don't be such a grumpy pony. I just saved your flank you know." Coffee Bean got up and went to go pay fr their food. "How much?" Coffee Bean saud. "20 bits." The pony at the counter said. Coffee felt around in her pocket until she found 20 bits, and gave it to the counterpony. "Thank you, dear you have a good day." The counterpony said. Coffee Bean nodded and headed back to the table where Silver Streak and Moon Sparkle were.

Olivia looked down at the floor, "I am kind of scared if hights....so, if these wings really can make me fly, I would appricate if you made both my horn and these wings go away. It would be most helpful." She slurped the rest of her Strawberry Smoothie, ignoring Moon Sparkle's glare. She stuffed a few last hay fries into her muzzle then turned to Silver Bsrk. "Ok, Silver. I don't think my name fits well in this world-whatever this world IS. So from now on you may call me Coffee Bean." She had never bean one for coffee, but it was always her go-to drinking if she needed to stay up late and do homework. Coffee Bean finally acknoliged the glare Moon Sparkle was giving her. "Oh don't be such a grumpy pony. I just saved your flank you know." Coffee Bean got up and went to go pay fr their food. "How much?" Coffee Bean saud. "20 bits." The pony at the counter said. Coffee felt around in her pocket until she found 20 bits, and gave it to the counterpony. "Thank you, dear you have a good day." The counterpony said. Coffee Bean nodded and headed back to the table where Silver Streak and Moon Sparkle were.

MoonSparkle found a page without a title and cast the spell that she didnt know what it did, she looked at Olivia and fell in love with her, "hey Olivina you have great eyes, has anyone ever told you that?, they look like moons" she added before getting very close to her, "so you want to marry me?" she asked with a grin 

dam need mor characters

sad

s

da

sd 

as

fdas

fs

f

sf

sf

s

sf sf

sg

fgf

s

sd

d

sfds

af

df

sf

ds

fs

dfsh

fd

hgdfg

dh

gdfhs

dgf

dfdf

f

ff

gfh

dgfh

dfh

df

hdfhdgfhdgfh

dfh

df

hd

fh

df

h

df

hdf

h

dfh

df

h

df

h

dfh

df

hg

dfh

fd

dgfhdgfdhfhfdhdfsssssssssssssssss

dgfhdgfdhfhfdhdfssssssssssssssss

dgfhdgfdhfhfdhdfsssssssss

dgfhdgfdhfhfdhdfsssssssssdgfhdgfdhfhfdhdfsssssssss

MoonSparkle found a page without a title and cast the spell that she didnt know what it did, she looked at Olivia and fell in love with her, "hey Olivina you have great eyes, has anyone ever told you that?, they look like moons" she added before getting very close to her, "so you want to marry me?" she asked with a grin 

dam need mor characters

sad

s

da

sd 

as

fdas

fs

f

sf

sf

s

sf sf

sg

fgf

s

sd

d

sfds

af

df

sf

ds

fs

dfsh

fd

hgdfg

dh

gdfhs

dgf

dfdf

f

ff

gfh

dgfh

dfh

df

hdfhdgfhdgfh

dfh

df

hd

fh

df

h

df

hdf

h

dfh

df

h

df

h

dfh

df

hg

dfh

fd

dgfhdgfdhfhfdhdfsssssssssssssssss

dgfhdgfdhfhfdhdfsssssssssdgfhdgfdhfhfdhdfsssssssss

(Change that to Coffee Bean, Please. Olivia changed her name to Coffee bean)

Coffee Bean's eyes went small, and she felt herself shake."Uhm....uhm....uhm.."  She kept saying it over and over. A shiver went down her spine, and she collapsed into her chair, her mane covered most of her muzzle. "Uhm....Uhm...Uhm..." She passed a Glance at Silver Bark, hoping she'd get the message. help By now her face was pale. This had to be some sort of joke....right? "Uhm....Uhm....Uhm...email! Gotta check my email!" Coffee bean chuckled nervously and pulled her phone out of the pocket of her saddlebag. She pushed a few buttons and clicked the app for email, doing it ever-so-slowly she wouldn't have to answer as soon. A particular message suddenly caught her eye. She clicked on the message, it read;

Coffee Bean,

I am here to help you, if you trust me click on the picture below.

Mib

Great more spam. Coffee Ban thought, but some teensy-weensy part of her made her click the picture. Which was a snake eating itsown tail.  A bright light flashed. Coffee Bean passed out.

When she awoke, she was still in Sugercube Corner. Only she felt....different.  Coffee Bean. It is wonderful to finally meet you. She looked around the room until she finally figured out the voice she had heard was coming from her own mind. Yes, I bet I startled you.I apologize. Let us start off on a lighter note, shall we? My name is Mib.

Silver Bark panicked. What had just happened? Had Moon asked Coffee to marry her? What was wrong with that pony? Did she have some sort of mental issue.

"Moon Sparkle? Are you okay? Why would you ask her to marry you? You're both girls, for crying out loud! Did one of your spells frazzle your brain? Oh, my gosh. Do I need to call 911? What's going on?!?!" Silver burst.

Olivia pulled out her phone and read a text. She tapped on the screen and suddenly vanished with a flash of bright light.

"Great! Now Olivia abandoned me too! What is with everypony hating me or creeping me out? And what the heck is wrong with everypony here?!?!" Silver Bark howled.

Suddenly, her own phone began to buzz. She popped it out and read the screen. It was a picture of the same alicorn from the original email. She tapped on it. With a brief squishing sensation and a puff of smoke, her head began to clear. She remembered her old name, though she now preferred her new name as cover. She remembered everything from the past, too. She even remember what color the hospital blanket was when she was born.

(Olivia did not abandon you she passed out and woke up in the same place. Also, please call her Coffee Bean.)'

Coffee Bean snarled. "That was weird, Silver are you alright?" She realized her horn and wings were gone, but Moon Sparkle was still staring at her. "I better go guys, it was nice meeting you all." But suddenly Coffee's eyes went small when she realized something-she did not have a place to live! Still, she got up from her chair and stretched her back. Coffee decided to go try to find a track, running always helped get rid of her worries. Coffee offered a hoof to help Silver Bark up. "Sil, i'm going running. It helps me push all my worries away." She hoped Silver Bark wouldn't ask why she was worried, then again Silver had the same problem. Coffee hoped for both herself and Silver Bark's sake they they could make up enough earnings to buy each their own house. She hoped that they could somehow get home. She hoped that her parents would miss her or knew where she was going. "I promise it'll make ya feel better."

"I'm coming, then. All these ponies are gonna kill my brain if I stay. Do ya know what? I think a quick jog would be nice. But do you know where to run?" Silver asked.

Olivia waved her hoof in a dismissive manner.

"We'll just go where ever. I do hope that we don't encounter another stuck-up pony like that Twilight," Olivia said.

They waved to Moon and took off. They trotted around many places including Sugar Cube Corner, Sweet Apple Achres, and the boutique. When they paused for a break, a strange stallion tripped over a log and fell across their path.

"Pardon me, madames," he said as he spit out grass. He tried to get up but fell over the same log again.

"Let me help," Silver offered. She held her hoof out. He took it and pulled himself up. He proceeded to brush the dirt off of himself.

"My name is Bristol," he said with a bow.

"Silver Bark," Silver curtsied awkwardly.

"Olivia," Olivia said with a glare.

"Nice to meet you ladies. May I ask where you are going?" Bristol inquired.

"We're just taking a quick walk to clear our minds," Silver replied.

"Mind if I join?" Bristol asked.

"I'm coming, then. All these ponies are gonna kill my brain if I stay. Do ya know what? I think a quick jog would be nice. But do you know where to run?" Silver asked.

Olivia waved her hoof in a dismissive manner.

"We'll just go where ever. I do hope that we don't encounter another stuck-up pony like that Twilight," Olivia said.

They waved to Moon and took off. They trotted around many places including Sugar Cube Corner, Sweet Apple Achres, and the boutique. When they paused for a break, a strange stallion tripped over a log and fell across their path.

"Pardon me, madames," he said as he spit out grass. He tried to get up but fell over the same log again.

"Let me help," Silver offered. She held her hoof out. He took it and pulled himself up. He proceeded to brush the dirt off of himself.

"My name is Bristol," he said with a bow.

"Silver Bark," Silver curtsied awkwardly.

"Olivia," Olivia said with a glare.

"Nice to meet you ladies. May I ask where you are going?" Bristol inquired.

"We're just taking a quick walk to clear our minds," Silver replied.

"Mind if I join?" Bristol asked.

(I see you like the name Olivia better then the one I had in mind)

Olivia growled under her breath, she did not trust this pony. His aura was dark and evil.

She wanted to protect Silver Bark from whoever this flank thought he was.

"Sure, whatever." Olivia said, passing him another glare.

Bristol seemed to notice, and while Silver Bark was facing the other way;

he hissed a warning at her. A long, pink  forked tongue wiggled in his mouth while he spoke.

"Missssss, if you dare try to ever hurt one of ussssss there will me consequencessssssss."

I crossed my front hoofs and growled at him. "Bite me, snake freak."

Bristol growled at her, "Idiot, you know out clan can not hurt yoursssss."

"It's called a comeback, now why don't you go home eat a yummy little mouse and let mommy snake freak tuck you into bed."

Bristol's eyes turned a ugly burnt black color. "Stop. Calling. Me. SNAKE-FREAK!" He lunged at Silver Bark, Olivia quickly darted in front

of her. Olivia punched Bristol in the face, his blacked eyes shone with their natural color just for a second, then he bit her.

The venom coerced through her veins,  she was supposed to be dying. Though she wasn't. "B-b-but." Bristol said.  Olivia just growled at

him and punched him in the stomach, this time the blow was more powerful. Bristol fell to the ground, dead.

"OMYGOSHWHATJUSTHAPPENED?" Silver stuttered.

"That pony was definately not a real one. Why did he approach us?" Coffee asked herself.

"What. Just. HAPPENED?!?!" Silver yelled.

Coffee gave Silver a sidelong glance.

"He wasn't a real pony. He had a snake tongue and weird eyes. He was freaking me out!" Coffee replied.

"We don't just go around KILLING ponies that don't look normal? Wha-" Silver began.

Bristol's corpse began to convulse. It repaired itself before sitting up and rubbing its head. Its body flickered and faded into a strange black pony (very bug-like) with odd wings and a twisted horn. It had holes on its translucent wings and thin legs.

"We meant no harrrrrrrrm," it wheezed. "We wassssss trying to make friendsssss jusssst as Missssss Princessssssss Pony inssssstructed us to. Why did you hurt ussss ssssso?"

Silver seemed to zone out in shock.

((Sorry if I refer to Silver as Splash every now and then. Splash is my other character in other rps. Sorry about forgetting to refer to Olivia as Coffee. I keep forgetting.))