Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Umm, hello there ~

Bumling

Good day, everypony!

My name is Cleo I've been a fan of the show since near the end of season 1 after I had been resisting to watch it for

some time. The reason fo bothr my interest and resistance was that I used to be a HUGE mlp fan back

in the day. (both gen 1 and mlp tales to be honest) It was mlp, Pokémon and Moomin that got me into drawing

which is now what I wish to spend my life doing.

Anyways so I was quite skeptic about these g4 mutations ( I didn't dislike the character designs of the show, it

was a huge change) but after an intervention-like talk with a brony friend of mine I actually gave it a chance and ended

up marathoning all the aired episodes and waiting eagerly for he next to air.

I'm really into fantasy mmorp's ( mostly creating new chars ), sneaking around in libraries, experimenting with cooking and baking,

drawing ( and painting, tattooing, sculpting etc... ) , Reading and drawing comics, and listening to people talk ( I can get

naturally high just from listening to a nice voice on yt... So I tend to listen to ALOT of rants, reviews and analysis's. )

I feel like such a tourist on the net since I've been a bit of a nomad for the last 3 years and only used computers when I

had one available and really needed to. So I've only ever been part of one forum (Gaia Online) before so play nice, 'kay?

Oh darn this is getting way to long and rambly. ^ v ^''

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Welcome! :D I hope you enjoy thoroughly yourself and have a great time~

Thank you so much!

I do surely hope so too but from what I've seen when lurking it seems inevitable. ^ u ^

Edited by FlutterSpy

Hi, Bumling, glad to meet you! It's interesting to meet someone who's familiar with the older series. Don't worry about your post being a ramble; nothing could be worse than my first.

By the way, you caught my attention when you said you especially liked making new RPG characters. Is this your favorite part of roleplaying, being able to change into someone or something fantastic, redefining oneself at a whim? Also, are there any YouTube commentators that you especially like, audiophilically speaking? 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hi, Bumling, glad to meet you! It's interesting to meet someone who's familiar with the older series. Don't worry about your post being a ramble; nothing could be worse than my first.

By the way, you caught my attention when you said you especially liked making new RPG characters. Is this your favorite part of roleplaying, being able to change into someone or something fantastic, redefining oneself at a whim? Also, are there any YouTube commentators that you especially like, audiophilically speaking? 

Hi Tamerlane, it's very nice to meet you too!

Hehe, well I guess the speaking out into the unknown feeling which an introduction

post always gives has that effect. But ramblings can be quite nice...   :)

Firstly I must admit that I actually rarely roleplayed... It's something that I'd love to explore but have

always felt like I'm a bit too self conscious to do it. But I love creating characters which I do mostly for

a comic I'm working on. And I do tend to rp them in my head as to get to know them better.

Do you roleplay much? And if so, do you find it easy to let go of "yourself"?

Aaaand I usually jump between voices alot but right now I'm very much in love with Bill Murphy and his

t is usually calm, relatively deep and melodic voices that vibrates with me. You have any current fav yourself? And is

the voice or the words/language most important to you when listening to someone on yt?

(assuming that you enjoy doing so in the first place.)  ^_^

Welcome to the forums and the herd it's an amazing place to be just post an be active and your rank will grow :D

Thank you dear!

Well everyone here seems to be so nice and friendly so I think posting will come all to naturally.  :D 

Oh and a quick question if I may... Will I be able to add a signature once I grow in rank? 

Edited by Bumling