Hello!

CleverHans

Hi everyone, i discovered this the forum yesterday and decided to sign up. It looks like you people have a great community and i look forward to being a part of it. I believe that the best pony is Twilight.

Hello, Mr. Clever Hans, and welcome to this here place that we call MLP Forums. (Though I call it Malpy Forums, 'cause if you pronounce it fast enough, that's kind of what it sounds like.) Thank you for joining us as a Malpian (what I call the denizens of MLP Forums, 'cause I'm crazy) and I hope you have an excellent time. Why not try telling us why Twilight is your favorite pony? There's this thread here where you an do that. :D

Have fun~

• Brohoof 1

Greetings, and welcome to the forums! Unfortunate you just stumbled upon the forums here only this week. I was fortunate enough to have the urge to type in "MLP Forums" into google within a month of the sites creation, and I got in early. :3

Anyways, glad to see a new member stick there head into this nice little site here! :3

The mods and admins are all very nice and friendly, and every member is super helpful. Need any questions asked, and you will have hundreds of people diving at you to answer it before anyone else gets a chance! derpy_emoticon1.png

See you 'round the forums! :3

• Brohoof 1