Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Princess Celestia

Bright Honor

Yes...they did....

That is so cool! What were their names? smile.png  I can only guess that your mother's name must've been Galaxina or something. Well that's my guess anyway.

That is so cool! What were their names? img-1453990-1-smile.png  I can only guess that your mother's name must've been Galaxina or something. Well that's my guess anyway.

I believe their names were Galactia and Solaris. It has been a while since I have seen them.

• Brohoof 1

Fascinating! When did you first get your cutie mark? img-1454032-1-smile.png

When I was a young. I think like 8.

Are you Trollestia, Molestia, Celestia, or just Tia?

I am Celestia.

I think she's trollestia

Nope.

When I was a young. I think like 8.

I am Celestia.

Nope.

You were so cute as a filly. *blushes* And oh how I must say that it is such an honor to speak to you. :) I'm honored to even be in your presence. :) I just can't believe it...Here I am standing in front of you and all your royal glory...This is so awesome! =D

What's your secret to eternal youth? I noticed you were still young even back when Granny Smith was but you still look just as young and beautiful now as you did then. Do Alicorns have eternal youth or something?

(edited)

You were so cute as a filly. *blushes* And oh how I must say that it is such an honor to speak to you. smile.png I'm honored to even be in your presence. smile.png I just can't believe it...Here I am standing in front of you and all your royal glory...This is so awesome! =D

What's your secret to eternal youth? I noticed you were still young even back when Granny Smith was but you still look just as young and beautiful now as you did then. Do Alicorns have eternal youth or something?

Yes something like that. But Alicorns are not immortal. We die like other living beings. My time will come. Think of an Alicorn's lifespan to be like that of a dragon.

Edited by JTP

Yes something like that. But Alicorns are not immortal. We die like other living beings. My time will come. Think of an Alicorn's lifespan to be like that of a dragon.

Remarkable! I guess you don't age for thousands of years right? Cuz you imprisoned your sister for a thousands years I believe it was and she didn't age.

Celestia, can you predict the future?

Also, if you are immortal, can you survive the aponylypse that will happen in the future?

If yes, what will happen to all the alicorns left alive?

Prince Blueblood: Can I and the Sea ponies Be in the equestria games

Sure why not. but let the Sea Ponies know they can only compete in certain events because of their need for water.

Forgive me if I am starting to annoy you your highness. ^^" I just can't get over how I actually get to talk to you and ask you things. ^^"

No it isn't that. It just saddens me to be reminded of what happened between my sister and I.

Celestia, can you predict the future?

Also, if you are immortal, can you survive the aponylypse that will happen in the future?

If yes, what will happen to all the alicorns left alive?

No I can't.

I am not immortal.

I am unsure.

If I may I would like to ask how do you tell the difference between a Pegacorn and an Alicorn?

Pegacorns do not exists.

• Brohoof 1

Sure why not. but let the Sea Ponies know they can only compete in certain events because of their need for water.

No it isn't that. It just saddens me to be reminded of what happened between my sister and I.

No I can't.

I am not immortal.

I am unsure.

Pegacorns do not exists.

I am terribly sorry your highness. ^^" I shall not bring that up again. ^^" A thousand pardons. *bows in respect*

And oh? I see. I just thought they did because I thought I heard Queen Chrysalis was. But thank you for telling me. :)

How long have you ruled Equestria? :)

I am terribly sorry your highness. ^^" I shall not bring that up again. ^^" A thousand pardons. *bows in respect*

And oh? I see. I just thought they did because I thought I heard Queen Chrysalis was. But thank you for telling me. smile.png

How long have you ruled Equestria? smile.png

About....1100 years I think? I'm so old I don't even remember lol.