Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi Everypony!

Happy Noah

I'm Noah, and I'm a little bored. I know a lot of bronies have some sort of heartwarming story about how they found the show, but I was just bored, so I watched the first few episodes. Before I knew it, I was through the first season, and that was that. I'm a brony now, I guess... still not fully comfortable with that.

Anyway, I'll wrap this up, I feel like it's getting a little long. I like watching the show, listening to the songs (so catchy, right?) , and occasionally I try my hand at drawing my favorite pony (Pinkie Pie) . Nice to meet you all!

Well, I took a look around these forums, and I'm already starting to love it here! No-one is mean like on other forums, and I'm interested in what you ponies have to say! I'm no longer bored. I like it here.

Well, I took a look around these forums, and I'm already starting to love it here! No-one is mean like on other forums, and I'm interested in what you ponies have to say! I'm no longer bored. I like it here.

Yeah, this forum is more legit as well... Some of the other ones are like, "uh... okay"

Welcome Happy Noah! Its ok that you aren't totally comfortable with being a brony yet. Everypony has their story and took differing amounts of time to become a member of the Herd, but we don't judge here. Take your time and you'll come to grips with it yet.