Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Something was here.

Mlpfan185

I had to re-read that because you do sound like you know what you are doing. :P

Such luscious synth and strings. It's so bittersweet. :')

It's really great, you should be proud of what you've done. I also imagine that it's harder to rap than it is to sing, because you will be more conscious of your delivery and have to put more into the inflection than a singer would. Loved it, even if it did make me leak some liquid pride.

• Brohoof 1

Really nice rap, especially for your first Rap. You've certainly got a voice for it, when I do things for the first time I get really shy so my voice just a monotone mumble. Good to see you don't have the same problem as me. :P

Oh no, don't get me wrong, each bar was a ton of takes. That really is the best I can do at the moment. I just started rapping a month and a half ago.

Yeah was expecting you to say that, would be surprised if it didn't take tons of takes for the great final product. And if it was only a month and a half ago it's more the reason to be proud of it if you can produce that in such a short period.

"When you say it's done, it's done. Your next one will be better."

That's the strangest realization I have had in a while, funny thing is your 100% right, been finding that out with my drawing at the moment. I started about 2 weeks and there is already a huge improvement. Thanks for the heads up with that. blink.png

I'm almost crying - and I usually don't come close to crying when I listen to stuff, but the lyrics are so sad and pretty. You're really good at rapping! It doesn't sound like your first at all. Great job.

Edited by Iridian