Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rave's wallpaper

Rave Crocker

Hay everypony, I made a wallpaper I was really bored and was sick of not finding dark images of twilight sparkle which in my opinion look bad ass so I found an image of falling broken glass, two images of twilight then changed her eye color , added a gradient and a cool cutie mark wallpaper and then this thing happened lol hope you guys enjoy it.

post-14025-0-77268000-1364620954_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

This looks really awesome! I love this, and the mirror effect was awesome. If you do not mind may you please make one for me? But with Fluttershy? I would love this!

I give your wallpaper a 10/10!

/)

Edited by Sir.Derpington Hooves

(edited)

This looks really awesome! I love this, and the mirror effect was awesome. If you do not mind may you please make one for me? But with Fluttershy? I would love this!

I give your wallpaper a 10/10!

/)

like this? I hope you like it , I used the original as a base and if anypony wants to put in a request feel free I love making wallpapers and logos!

post-14025-0-69602200-1364625403_thumb.png

Edited by ravecrocker
  • Brohoof 2

like this? I hope you like it , I used the original as a base and if anypony wants to put in a request feel free I love making wallpapers and logos!

Ok, everypony pack it up! This brony has made the best Fluttershy wallpaper I've ever seen! This is exactly what I wanted. I love this!

Thanks so much! /) smile.png

• Brohoof 1

haha you are so welcome I'm glad you like it. It was fun to do knowing that someone would like it in the end happy.png

cant wait for the next challenge (

One last favor. Can you make the make the back ground just a tad lighter? I understand if you don't want to, but I still love it.

Thanks and bro hoof /)

(edited)

Hi sorry it took so long to change the color I accidentally saved a flattened version over the original so I sis a quick speed run remaking the picture I hope this is what you meant by making it lighter if it's not I'll be happy to try fixing it more.

edit: noticed some inconsistency's in the last pic re-uploaded!

post-14025-0-58786400-1364629266_thumb.png

Edited by ravecrocker
  • Brohoof 1

Hi sorry it took so long to change the color I accidentally saved a flattened version over the original so I sis a quick speed run remaking the picture I hope this is what you meant by making it lighter if it's not I'll be happy to try fixing it more.

This is exactly whatI am talking about. Thank you so much for doing this, and sorry if it put you in any trouble. Keep doing what you are doing.

Thanks and bro hoof /)

(edited)

haha no not at all I love doing this so it's never any trouble I'm so glad you like it!. it makes me feel really good that I know someone will be using my work smile.png

(

Edited by ravecrocker

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
(edited)

This ones a bit different I saw rainbow rocks and decided to vector her and make my first human wallpaper enjoy guys!

Sunset Shimmer Wallpaper

sunset_shimmer_wallpaper_by_ravecrocker-

Edited by Rave Crocker