Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Staff Additions, New Chart

Key Gear

D@,

You know, it makes me a little sad that after a few weeks on the job as a staff member, no 'lowly peon' of the MLPForums community has made a proper assessment of Dawn Rider's technical prowess and leet sauce skills. I guess it's up to me to step up. Aside from helping Key Gear by saving the interwebs before bedtime, and gracing us all with that glorious Spitfire signature for a while, Dawn's most epic contribution has gone utterly unnoticed and unappreciated. I mean come on people! I could spend my assessment time talking about the former two points, but we all know how Dawn excels there. What I want to commemorate... what I want to gift to the annals of history...  is Dawn's proudest moment. Here ya go, my Aussie buddy. :P May it live in infamy forever... 

ForDawn.png

And... you can't blame Kenniks. This was his first commission ;) He had to... =^_^=

• Brohoof 23

Why are you all encouraging Wins behavior!

Thats utterly terrible, my singing is nothing to be proud of...I hate you wing >: (

(jokes :3 I love you all :3)

• Brohoof 1

Why are you all encouraging Wins behavior!

Thats utterly terrible, my singing is nothing to be proud of...I hate you wing >: (

(jokes :3 I love you all :3)

Everyone should always encourage my behavior. :P It also wouldn't matter anyway. 

But... I know I put such a burden on your poor little soul, so just consider this as my way of making it up to you: http://wingmc.com/PONY/ForDawn2.mp3 :P Increase troll factor to 6. 

• Brohoof 4

• 4 weeks later...