Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello y'all

Daniel_Rexon

Hello everypony

I am Daniel Rexon, and that's just my OC's name, my real name is Rex, but you guys can call me Daniel or Dan or Rex.

I like drawing and sketching, so if y'all have any requests, I am happy to take it. I am also a actor in my own YouTube channel, so check it out since I make action videos.

I came across My Little Pony is because I saw MLP on memes and stuffs, I found them cute, so I went on Google searching for MLP is, and 5 minutes later I found myself watching the first episode of the first season, (well, I have a lot of episodes to catch up) but I didn't stop, I liked it, and I adore all the ponies, my favorite was Apple Jack, and it is still AJ now. MLP seriously changed my life and I am sure a lot of you too, I own my life to My Little Pony, before watching that, I was a mean person, I always swear and also a dirty minded guy (I was not born that way, because my school is bad with bad students, that's why) after the show, I care for people and changed myself, because that was my goal after watching the show, I said to myself I must change my life once and for all. It turned out well, although my friends are starting to left me because I am not a mean person anymore (They are) but who cares, I met tons of new brony friends on the net and start skyping in one big group, and I am happy about that.

For more information about myself:

I just been to Germany and I decided to move to Bonn Germany, but I have to fix my school grades for that.

I study about World War II

I live in Hong Kong so basically I am an Asian 

I can rap, but not all good so don't challenge me

I am a fan of Eminem, Akon, Carbon Leaf, Michael Buble, Maroon 5 and Breaking Benjamin

In football I support FC Bayern Munchen

In Basketball I support Detroit Pistons

I am trying to learn German then I will know 3 languages: Cantonese, English and German

I once tried to learn Spanish, Russian and Swahili 

I can do 12 accents

So yeah, that's not all of it, but don't wanna write too much

P.S. I have a miserable life, but MLP cheers me up

• Brohoof 3

Well Great, you Joined The Forums After All Rex :3

Hope you Meet All Sorts of Friends, and Have a Great Time,

I'm Sure I Have,

There's Plently of People here that Would Have The Same Intrests as you.

Again, Have an Amazing Time

~Sapphire <3

• Brohoof 1

Sup, Rex.

You know, I feel that My Little Pony has changed me for the better as well. Glad I'm not the only person. Lucky for me, my friends don't mind it, but I'm sad that you had to lose some friends over. At least you've gained a whole bunch more, though!

Aw, a miserable life? Don't be like. If life is keeping you down, I'm sure I and others can help cheer you up, along with your daily dose of ponies, of course.

All in all, welcome to the site, and I hope things improve for you, Rex.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks Rainbow Hash ? o.O

Well, I am glad I lost those friends, they were douches and stuff

MLP changed some of my brony friends' life too

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the herd rex, my storie is quite like yours exept i never moved. I still have problems im working out but it will all be fine though.

Thanks Rainbow Hash ? o.O

Well, I am glad I lost those friends, they were douches and stuff

MLP changed some of my brony friends' life too

Thanks smile.png

*Takes a puff on pipe and smiles*

Not a problem, Rex. And if you're happy about losing some mean friends, then I'm happy for you. And of course, I'm sure My Little Pony has had an effect on all of our lives, even if it's just a minor one.

Welcome to the herd rex, my storie is quite like yours exept i never moved. I still have problems im working out but it will all be fine though.

Moved? No, I meant I want to move to Germany.

So my story is pretty much the same as yours :D

Agree, Rainbow Hash... Still confused at that name o.O

• Brohoof 1

Moved? No, I meant I want to move to Germany.

So my story is pretty much the same as yours biggrin.png

Agree, Rainbow Hash... Still confused at that name o.O

Hmm... what's the confusion, fine sir? I can assist you with whatever you need, whether it be name-help, forum-help, a hooficure...

Whatever you need, friend!

Haider c:. Welcome to the forum's :D. It's alway's nice to hear how MLP has changed people. Personally this world could use a little more love and friendship. Anyway's have fun foruming :D.