Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings All, Moonpie Here

Moonpie

Moonpie here, or as a lot of people know me from the anthro community Moonstone. I thought I would finnaly get off my toosh and make an account here. I am a house wife with a crazy husband two cats, and my wonderful Service dog Yerich. I do anthro art and custom ponies for income, I can be a little shy at times, but a General good listener, and friend to anyone that earns my trust and respects my boundaries. *shywave*blink.png

Another artist :3, Welcome to the great and wonderful MLP Forums :)

Hope you enjoy your stay, and be sure to post some of your work in Octavia's Hall, I'm the rest of the community would love to see it (especially if you do commissions)

It can be a chore at times, if you have difficult clients, but I do love my craft. Thank you I hope to make some great friends here that share the passion for Ponies.

Welcome to the forums Moonpie! I hope you have a blast of a time and make lots of new friends. If you need any help just pm me ok?wink.png

An official welcome to MLP Forums, the fastest growing MLP forum community out there :3 I hope you enjoy yourself and have a great time. It's always cool seeing more husbands, wives, mothers, fathers, etc joining us. With any luck, you may find our corner of the internet to be a worthwhile home, as well.

Hope to see you around~

• Brohoof 1

Thank you Chaotic Discord <3  My husband is a converted Brony (chuckles) And he puts up with my pony obsessions, and fully supports my Pony custom buisness and artwork :)

yeah its quite funny to watch my service dog herd the cats  I had three at one time but alas lost one to age I sadly may loose another in a few years  to Renal failure