Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, I'm new

leafcascade

Hello, my name is Leaf Cascade or Leafy for short... kind of shy, cooky 19-year old who loves cats, Pokémon and, of course, ponies! 

I came here to keep up with my Super Special Somepony and hopefully to make new friends. So drop me a line if you like. I really like meeting people and learning about them. As long as someone isn't mean, judgmental or act like they're better than someone, we'll probably get along!

What else? I like to make jewelry, play with makeup, read about cats (Warriors series is my favorite) and sing. 

That's me I guess smile.png

~Leafy

• Brohoof 3

Hello and welcome! I hope that you enjoy your time here :). I used to read loads of the Warriors series (Yellowfang was always my favorite :wub:) Good luck meeting everybody!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hello fellow blank flank!(Don't be ashamed.I'm a blank flank too[unless this is my 5th post].)

I hope you will find a warm and welcome invite from everyone here.

Have fun!

post-16280-0-36619900-1371277871_thumb.gif

Edit:Ok,I'm a muffin now.But still.Don't be ashamed.

Edited by RileyJC1243
  • Brohoof 2

Nice to meet you, Leaf Cascade! I'm digging the green text. Oh, I'm 19 as well! I wonder who's the older 19-year-old laugh.png It's pretty nice how you and your significant other are both into mlp. But yeah, hope to see you around! smile.png

• Brohoof 2

Hey! Nice to have you on the forum! I hope this endeavor proves to be an enjoyable one! Have a wonderful time here! Best of wishes!^^

• Brohoof 2

Hello there, welcome to the herd! :D Enjoy your stay and have a great time! ;)

Thanks so much everypony! :D 

Fimdash, I'm probably older, since I turn 20 in July. And yes, I don't know what I would do if my girlfriend weren't into ponies...

~Leafy

Welcome to the forums, fellow brony!!!!! You'll have a great time here! It's amazing, the people are nice, and ugh! I couldn't have asked for a better forum! wub.png  So what are you waiting for? Create some magic!!! laugh.png

• Brohoof 1

Hey there and welcome to the forums and I love Pokemon and the Warriors series too and hope you enjoy the forums.and three ?'s for you who's your favorite pokemon and do you remember Team Galactic and do you like Skillet,and if so which song by them is your favorite? :derp:

• Brohoof 1