Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi there!

Salacberry

Hello! My name's Elana, I'm 16 and I'm from Melbourne, Australia. :) I'm a fairly new fan of MLP and only got into it at the start of the year but I'm so glad I decided to watch it because it's such a cute and enjoyable show! I've actually been lurking around here for a little while but only just decided to join. It seems like a great place and I'm looking forward to meeting some new friends!

As for MLP, my favourite character is Rarity but I also love Rainbow Dash, Sunset Shimmer and the Cutie Mark Crusaders. :3

• Brohoof 2

Hey there; I have a feeling you'll enjoy the forum very much; it's quite friendly here. I'm sure we're all glad we decided to try it out; it's simply a great show like that. I guarantee most people here are quite friendly; simply message someone or add them as a friend, and they will usually comply. And a Rarity fan? Nice, she's my second favorite pony, we need more fans of her. :D

Hello @@Salacberry,

Since you've been lurking, I guess you know about how great the people are, and the community as well!

The place is MUCH more fun to be a part of rather than hide in the shadow, I suggest heading over to Clouds Dale or the Everfree to meet some new friends and play some forum games! Roleplaying is fun, but it gets addicting =P Trust me.

It's great to meet you! Welcome to the forums, our moderators and admins can answer any question, and I like to help out where I can too, if you game at all heres a link to the forum steam group! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MLPForums

HAVE FUN!!!

(edited)

@WheatleyCore: Thankyou for the welcome! smile.png And yes, I agree! There needs to be more Rarity fans out there. :3

@SolarWind: I do! That's why I decided to join, haha! It's great to meet you too. biggrin.png

Edited by Salacberry