Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello From New York!

discorobot

Hello everypony!

Been a fan of the show for a long time now, but I have avoided forums, just from bad past experiences with other fandom forums. But I want to give this one a try!

• Brohoof 1

Awesome :3 I want to visit New York again it has been a while since I last visited there. 

Welcome to the forums here and I totally understand where you are coming from. But this place is really awesome back when I joined a year ago I never would have guessed I would end up staying here for this long. Well I hope you enjoy your time here and make a lot of friends in the process ^-^! 

If you ever have any questions feel free to ask me anything!

• Brohoof 2

I know o.O!! It has grown a lot especially since I last joined back in last summer. I can't imagine what the veteran members who joined back in Oct. of 2011 think of how big this place has gotten since then! 

Are you liking it so far though?

It seems like a great place so far! But I'm going to try avoid the commissions section for now.... and probably going to fail at it and end up buying a $100+ plush

Welcome to the site! I hope your enjoying your stay here so far. I absolutely lol'd at your reaction to the commission section. That's priceless. Anyway I hope you enjoy your stay here!^^

• Brohoof 1

Hello everypony!

Been a fan of the show for a long time now, but I have avoided forums, just from bad past experiences with other fandom forums. But I want to give this one a try!

Welcome to the MLP Forums. ^^ I hope you enjoy your stay here! Today is my 2nd day, and I have already been having a blast since I've joined and made a ton of new friends. Brohoof! (\

• Brohoof 2