Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Aloha from Hawai'i!

SpadesOfDarkness

Did someone say Metal Gear ;D

I can't get enough of that game (well i can... but that takes daaaayss)

Any favorites?

Oh dude where do I start? So far I've played every Metal Gear game except for Portable Ops. My favorite would be Metal Gear Solid 3 and Metal Gear Rising gets special honors for being probably the best hack and slash I've ever played. I even have all of the trophies for all the Metal Gear Solid games. (Just a few more hours and I'll have all in Rising as well).

• Brohoof 1

Oh dude where do I start? So far I've played every Metal Gear game except for Portable Ops. My favorite would be Metal Gear Solid 3 and Metal Gear Rising gets special honors for being probably the best hack and slash I've ever played. I even have all of the trophies for all the Metal Gear Solid games. (Just a few more hours and I'll have all in Rising as well).

Yeah I'm a big time Metal Gear Fan. I can't really choose a favorite though because to me their all great in their own way. I still have some metal gears to play through as well like Peace Walker, MGS1 (which I am playing now) and Rising.

• Brohoof 1

I LOVE Snake Eater and Guns of the Patriots.
I've played all of them except portable ops and Rising
I just love how both Snake Eater and Guns of the Patriots just like... suck me into the story. I honestly don't know how many times I've beaten those two.

• Brohoof 1