Aloha from Hawai'i!

SpadesOfDarkness

Hello there! I always wanted to Visit Hawai'i But heh, Welcome to MLP Forums.  It seems like you're already a muffin. I hope you have a great stay here wink.png

Don't forget to smile!  P.S Have a nice day. (Becoming an Alicorn book 2)

A new Begging Finished Story:http://mlpforums.com/topic/64197-a-new-begging-chapter-4-finished/?p=1577775

Becoming an Alicorn Book 2 Story: http://mlpforums.com/topic/65857-book-2-becoming-an-alicorn-chapter-2-soon-to-come-out/

i7CmIs2.png

My Little Amnesia: The Helping Story Book 3: http://mlpforums.com/topic/73424-my-little-emneisa-the-helping-chapter-1-finished/

Hey, welcome to the forums. Good to see another Twilight fan here... be sure to have fun!

post-13377-0-22116600-1374455010.png

"The most horrible kind of ignorance is to have an opinion on an experience that you have never experienced."

"Get off your high horse and give her a hug."

Yo! Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you made it here. Have a great time!

• Brohoof 1

veinred4_zps21971deb.jpg

Signature made by me.

"You thought you were there to guide me but you were only in my way."

Did someone say Metal Gear ;D
I can't get enough of that game (well i can... but that takes daaaayss)
Any favorites?

• Brohoof 1

IS IT A DUCK!!?? A PLANE!!!?? A TREE???!!! NO! IT'S DUCK TREE PLANE MAN!!! DEFENDING TURTLES EVERYWHERE!!!!

Did someone say Metal Gear ;D

I can't get enough of that game (well i can... but that takes daaaayss)

Any favorites?

Oh dude where do I start? So far I've played every Metal Gear game except for Portable Ops. My favorite would be Metal Gear Solid 3 and Metal Gear Rising gets special honors for being probably the best hack and slash I've ever played. I even have all of the trophies for all the Metal Gear Solid games. (Just a few more hours and I'll have all in Rising as well).

• Brohoof 1

Oh dude where do I start? So far I've played every Metal Gear game except for Portable Ops. My favorite would be Metal Gear Solid 3 and Metal Gear Rising gets special honors for being probably the best hack and slash I've ever played. I even have all of the trophies for all the Metal Gear Solid games. (Just a few more hours and I'll have all in Rising as well).

Yeah I'm a big time Metal Gear Fan. I can't really choose a favorite though because to me their all great in their own way. I still have some metal gears to play through as well like Peace Walker, MGS1 (which I am playing now) and Rising.

• Brohoof 1

veinred4_zps21971deb.jpg

Signature made by me.

"You thought you were there to guide me but you were only in my way."

I LOVE Snake Eater and Guns of the Patriots.
I've played all of them except portable ops and Rising
I just love how both Snake Eater and Guns of the Patriots just like... suck me into the story. I honestly don't know how many times I've beaten those two.

• Brohoof 1

IS IT A DUCK!!?? A PLANE!!!?? A TREE???!!! NO! IT'S DUCK TREE PLANE MAN!!! DEFENDING TURTLES EVERYWHERE!!!!