Tobuscus x Pewdiepie (Ponified)

Pulcinella

I feel bad for pairing two people that actually exist, especially (most likely) strait guys, but they're just they're so cute together! ;-;

post-4258-0-36701100-1373513247_thumb.jpg

*Squeeeeeeeeeeeee*

• Brohoof 4

30mr5ao.jpg

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat...?!

Well this is awkward. And I have to say REALLY awkward. They've never actually played games together have they?

• Brohoof 1

"Walk always in shadows, so that you will see your foes before they see you."

img-13377-1-BovcYXR.png

This topic appears to contain a piece of visual art involving My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and thus has been sentenced to Pony Artwork.<br /><br />This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 1

sig-592.Rx6YS0O.jpg

So Which one is pewdiepie. I'm guessing the one with the blonde hair and blue body. Also if pewdie is the blue one I love the cutie mark.

• Brohoof 1

My New Roleplay Character: http://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/unapproved/burn-riot-r31
post-14040-0-01856900-1372897639.png

The devil owes me 20 bucks, I dont have your stuff, and no of course I don't "want" to kill him.

(edited)

Well, I can't say I approve of the shipping, however you have a great style and I like your ponified version of the two much more than most of the others I've seen. Love Pewdie's cutie mark, Toby's mark should be his name.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)
  • Brohoof 1

22d5c314-72de-42b0-842a-46e4dcf5ea37.jpg

Your very own Victorian-styling, airship-flying, super-sizing, brass-lining, quick-drying, detoxifying, low-pricing, newbie-knifing, over-driving, sometimes-hiding, unsurprising, ninja-fighting, perfect-timing, always-smiling, never-lying, best at writing, also rhyming automaton!