Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Trotting Dead [Reboot/Fresh Start]

The Ponyville Critic

Grand jumped at the Colts sudden appearance. "my, you certainly make a habit of appearingout of nowhere dont you" she said, calming herself. "Have you sen Firehorn? he was in our group as well and he just ran out without a word" she said, hoping he had seen him. "its not safe to be out her all alone in such a state"

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grand jumped at the Colts sudden appearance. "my, you certainly make a habit of appearingout of nowhere dont you" she said, calming herself. "Have you sen Firehorn? he was in our group as well and he just ran out without a word" she said, hoping he had seen him. "its not safe to be out her all alone in such a state"

Ghost thought about it for a second and then remembered. "I do remember seeing a redish unicorn running through here. He seemed quite worried. Poor guy must be having a breakdown of some sort. He does seem familiar, though. As in... I think I've seen him before the outbreak. Although I'm not entirely sure. That's why I need to ask him myself."

"well then I suppose we should go find him together" she said, still flustered from all the crazy conspiracies ponies have been spouting. "I do hope he's alright, Ive never seen him act this way. He is usually quite levelheaded" she said, walking next to Ghost.

@@Grand_Finale

Ghost walked beside Grand as they searched for Fire Horn. He decided that he should probably strike up a conversation with her. "Mind if I ask you something?" Ghost asked. "When did you meet up with this little group of yours? You all seem to be very good and loyal to each other. I don't see that very often in the world anymore."

Grand thought back. "Well it's been a few months, but it feels like years" she said, thinking to when she first net up the them. "We figured working together would be better than being alone, and it's worked out well for us" she said, glad she found her group. "It's safer for my sister, which is the best part if being in a group for me personally"

@@Grand_Finale,

Ghost nodded in approval. "Exactly. Family always come first. Sometimes I wish my brother was here with me, though. I can only hope that he's taken refuge in a safe place. For instance, Trottingham and Canterlot have built themselves up again. By the way, I don't think I caught your name, miss..."

Edited by Stevenearthpony

"Oh, terribly sorry, how rude of me! I'm grand finale, a pleasure to meet you. I'm sure your brother is somewhere safe" she said. Grand turned down an alleyway and finally saw Fire. "Fire! Thank goodness your alright! You of all people should know better than to run out alone" she said, rushing over to him

(edited)

"I'm sorry, Grand, i've just got a lot on my mind is all." Fire Horn said. "But the thing is, i can't tell you what's bothering me, because if i do, there's a chance that both universes could implode, and i don't want to be the cause of a total event collapse." Fire Horn walked past the two ponies. "If you'll excuse me, i have some thinking to do." Fire Horn walked back to their base.

Edited by ShyFlutters

As Ghost watched Fire walk away, he sighed. "For some reason... I believe him." Ghost couldn't believe what he was saying. Why did he believe this pony that he barely even knows? For all he knows, he could probably be crazy. Regardless, he walked back to the base with Grand.

Grand looked completely bewildered. "Two universes collapsing? Am I the only sane pony here?!" She said clearly flustered. "I think we have bigger problems than some alternate dimension you two keep blabbering on about" she said, feeling very lost in this whole ordeal. "Well, while the two of you save this other dimension, I'm going to go and clean up a bit." She said, leaving to organize the new supplies

Ghost shrugs and walks into the building. "It's just a hunch, you know." He then lied down on the carpet and relaxed for a minute. "I guess I'll stay here with these guys for a bit. I don't think I'll be getting any more action for today." He then saw some of the canned fruit cocktails and his stomach roared. "Mind if I snack on some of your food?"

Grand smiled and nodded. "feel free to take what you want, just mind the rest of us" she said, tossing him a can of fruit. She organized all the food onto shelves and put the medicine into the first aid kit. Caramel ran out shortly after and hugged her sister before turning to Ghost and smiling. "The superhero came back! Is he gonna stay with us?" she asked her sister excitedly. "well,that would be his choice not ours" she said before putting some blankets up on a shelf.

Ghost let out a 'heh' and turned to Caramel. "I don't think so, kiddo. However, I'm thinking about tagging along with you guys for a little bit. This 'Fire' unicorn thinks he knows the future. If it turns out that he does, I don't think it'll be pretty." He took a bite of his fruit cocktail and lied down. "So, yeah. For a while, I'll be going along for the ride."

Edited by Stevenearthpony

Caramel ignored everything but him saying he would stay. "Yay! can you teach me how to be a superhero?" she said to him with big eyes. "good luck saying no to that" Grand laughed as she sat down against the wall and watched the two interact. She was glad her sister had someone to look up to.

Fire Horn took out his journal once more and wrote:

"I have been pondering my previous assumptions, this may not be a repeat of the previous time-stream, it may in fact be an alternate universe, why my mind was sent here is a totally different question, but it must be for a reason."

Ghost chuckled and put his front leg around Caramel. "I'll teach you what I know. Heck, maybe one day you'll fight alongside me." He smiled under his mask and patted Caramel on the top of her head. "I didn't catch your name, kiddo. Would you mind telling me?" Ghost asked.

Caramel had a smile that stretched from ear to ear. "My name is Caramel Corn" she said, clearly giddy with excitement. " Grandy, Im gonna be a superhero!" she said, running around in circles. Grand laughed. "she is so full of energy, its perplexing sometimes" she said, watching the filly jump and skip around

"I should look into this matter a bit more." Fire Horn said. "If i can remember what parts of my dream or past life are vital, then maybe i can stop the same things happening to them, although the likelihood of the same events occuring in another universe are very slim, something like 0.00x10^Infinity, i have to write this all down."

Ghost couldn't help but laugh at her enthusiasm. "Being a superhero isn't all fun and games, though. I wish. It does have it's downsides." Ghost said.

Ghost left Caramel Corn to settle down and went to find Fire Horn. He found his room door and knocked. "Hey, Fire, can I talk to you for a second?"

Fire Horn is levitating charts and graphs around him in a very organised fashion, it's quite taxing on the mind and magic to keep it all under control. "Sure, come in." Fire Horn shouted. "Just watch where your going, it's kind of a mess in here."

(Fire Horn is the mad scientist. Like Doc. Brown.)

Grand left her sister to her imagination and followed Ghost into the room. "Oh for Celestias sake, is all this really necassary?" she said, looking at the graphs and calculations. "what has gotten into you? This is going to end up biting us all in the flank if you keep this up. Perhaps youve gained schizophrenia, or perhaps your intoxicated" she said, dumbstruck by all of this

Ghost walks through Fire's lab. Everywhere he turned, charts, graphs, or blueprints. It was quite astounding. "Whoa. Very impressive indeed, Fire." He then walked up beside Fire and tried not to look at his latest prints. "So, I heard you were interested in time."

"No, that's not just it, instead of focusing on both universes, i'm looking at all of them." Fire Horn explained. "It turns out i've not been transported in time, i've been sent to this universe, after dying in another." He turns to Grand. I hope i'm drunk, because if this is sober, then my life isn't normal.

Grand rolled her eyes. "Well, I think your wasting your time with all this dimension nonsense. It hasnt bothered us before, Why should it start bothering us now?" she said, trying to suppress her curiousity for what is written on the graphs. "We really need to think about survival in THIS dimension before anything else!"

"Good Idea, Grand, if my calculations are correct though, an assassin by the name of Zycrin should be showing up to kill us all."

Fire Horn yelled, not noticing how strange he was sounding, it was definitely schizophrenia. "Don't ask how i know that. I'd have to go into some sort of rant about maths and stuff, you don't wanna know."